• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruitment][PBP] Nightmares Campaign

GoldenEagle

First Post
This looks like a great group. I think it would be cool to have known a couple of the other PCs. I'd love to work on a backstory if there is any interest.

Badger - about the leadership thing. I came up with a score that would indeed allow for additional 1st level followers. I was thinking of putting together a group of commoners (blacksmiths, animal handler, etc) that would travel with me and set up camps, etc. I think it would be cool for roleplaying and setting up the character but I don't want it to interfere with the group. I certainly wouldn't take them into a dream state. My cohort on the other hand, I think I would.

Any one have a preference to a Cleric or a Loremaster? I think the Cleric could be great as a Cleric of Nobanion or Nobanion's ally and the Loremaster could be a great addition to the group as well. I just don't want to step on any toes. Also it couldn't hurt to have an extra healer or diviner around;). Ultimately I want them to compliment the group. Any Ideas?

I can't wait to get started:D

Paragon Badger

First Post
GE: Either of your cohorts would compliment the party so do whichever you'd have more fun with. You can do whatever you want with the followers. However, as a general warning to anyone with leadership if you bring your followers with you into a dream I predict a quick conversion follower -> fodder. :D I'm still working out encounters but right now I predict fewer and harder battles. So followers will be of little value in battle.

reapersaurus

Explorer
If there are multiple PC's that follow Nobanion, it would make sense that we might know each other?

Is there a PC that has Craft Wondrous Item, that wants Arms or Armor crafted? ;)

I'll look at the other characters and see if i can think of a cross-over with backgrounds (later today).

garyh

First Post
Storminator said:

That's a PCgen export file. It's pretty slick, and the one I usually use.

PS

Storminator is correct. Though I wish I could take credit, it's all in the magic of PCGen. I just store the files on my personal website (in case the fact they were at garyh.net wasn't clue enough :D ).

reapersaurus

Explorer
Ya, it's too bad my concept for Melvos (a.k.a. "Mr. Charisma") doesn't include the Leadership feat.

With his Charisma, it'd be truly abusive the kinds of power that could be brought to bear on his behalf. ;)

Storminator

First Post
All that cha and those saves are outrageous! I don't have OA, can you enlighten me about the OA content?

We seem to have a pretty good spread of abilities.

PS

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
The Ki Strike feat and Singh Rager's relevant abilities are listed in the word doc i attached to Melvos' post.

What would be ironic is if a specialized wizard came in and dominated Melvos even with all those saves. (Spell Focus, Greater Spell Focus, etc)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads