• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruitment][PBP] Nightmares Campaign

Storminator

First Post
Nobanion

Nobanion has Animal, Good, Law, and Nobility domains. Nobility is a new domain in FRCS.

Granted power is an inspirational morale bonus like bardic music.
Spells:
1 Divine Favor
2 Enthrall
3 Magic Vestment
4 Discern Lies
5 Greater Command
6 Geas/Quest
7 Repulsion
8 Demand
9 Storm of Vengence

And you still have a reference to Tyr in your background Golden...

PS

Paragon Badger

First Post
Sniktch: Yeah, be sure to tell me if you finish anything

Right now starting locations are
Dorn & Sean.............The Golden Oak
Jonas..................Camp Outside Town
Nazgrel.............? (Maybe hook up with Jonas?)
Ichtor & Melvos...........?

I'll post the start of the campaign in a new thread tonight. The first dream will be rather normal compared to what's coming. :D

GoldenEagle

First Post
Storm

Thanks. I think I fixed the post of Jonas with relation to Tyr.

It seems possible that Jonas could have met others in the party either during his travels or while in town getting supplies and gearing up for his dream project :)

GE

reapersaurus

Explorer
paragon- that's OK, take your time...

I've been kinda blanking on where/how to get Melvos in, but after reading Ichtor's background, how about:

Ichtor saw Melvos kicking some bad-guy ass and saw someone that could help him get into the Dreamscape, where Ichtor believes the Great Entropic One exists.

Ichtor doesn't agree with Melvos' humble, "like me" approach, since Ichtor is haughty and thinks everyone else should naturally be a subordinate to him. Ichtor likes being able to dupe Melvos, and take advantage of his Nice-ness.

Is that OK?

If so, I'd guess Ichtor has gotten Melvos personally involved in this whole "Dream-Scape" task. Ichtor probably has Melvos do all the dirty work, while he strives to get the rewards out of the situation. Melvos thinks he's going into the Dreamscape to help people, but he may be being setup by Ichtor.

?? As for where we are, just place us on the path to starting this freelanbce job.

drs

First Post
As reaper said, no rush.

And just to let you know I checked my character and I found a couple mistakes (hit points / skill synergies), all fixed now though.

Storminator

First Post
Whew! All my family is gathered together for the 1st time in 14 years, and they're all in my house! Worried about keeping up this week... :)

So take yer time Badger!

PS

GoldenEagle

First Post
Reaper

What is a Lasher vs. a shield basher? both sound cool. Would your backgroud be similar or totally different?

would it be bad to start a thread to begin character interactions and meetings in town to speed things along when we get this started (It's my first PBP game, I don't want to step on toes).

GE

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads