• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruitment for WoT: "Hunt for the Horn"

Darkwolf

First Post
I don't know the setting all that well(only have the rulebook and haven't read the tomes by Jordan). But if you will have me I'll put together a channeler over the long weekend. If not, enjoy your game.

Edit: I will be away until Sunday...do keep this in mind.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
I'll post my initiate tonight. A couple of questions:

How many weaves beyond the initial 8 do I get to start with since we are 4th level?

Hit points beyond 1st are rolled randomly?

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Darkwolf said:
I'll post my initiate tonight. A couple of questions:

How many weaves beyond the initial 8 do I get to start with since we are 4th level?

Hit points beyond 1st are rolled randomly?

Let's say three additional weaves for now.

Yes, roll hit points randomly after first level.

Anyone know how to contact Dorn? He doesn't have an email address listed.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Dawn:
Tal Valoner Initiate 4
HP 18
Init +1(Dex)
Defense 14 (+1 Dex)
Spd 30 ft
Atk -1/+1(thrown) (1d4 -1/x2 Dagger)
SQ: Slow Aging(2 yrs = 1yr), weavesight
SV: Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6
SZ: M
Rep: 2
Str 8, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 10

Skills: Profession Herbalist 7/10, Spot 7/11, Weavesight 7/14, Composure 4/6, Concentration 7/9, Knowledge Arcana 7/10, Heal 7/11, 7 more points to spend

Languages: Common(Midlands, borderlands, Tairen)

Feats: Background: Cosmopolitan(Spot), Free: Latent Viewer, Sense Residue, Extra Talent(Healing), Extra Affinity(Spirit), Extra Talent(Warding), Tie off Weave

Possessions: Healers kit, light warhorse, saddlebags, 4 days rations, 2 waterskins, riding saddle, bit&bridle, 4 days feed, cart, several accepted dresses, 2 healer's balm, jeweled signet ring(30gp of jewels). 22 mks, 8 silver

Affinities: Air, Spirit
Talents: Elementalism, Healing, Warding

Weaves Known(4/5/4) Conjunction: Sense ShadowSpawn Elementalism: Arms of Air(+1), Blade of Fire, Harden Air(+1), Light, Tool of Air(+1), Fireball Healing: Heal, Heal the Mind, Renew Warding: Ward vs Shadowspawn

Favored posession: Signet ring..
Will come up with description and background(some help here would be nice) later.

Comments, suggestions welcome.

garyh

First Post
GruTheWanderer said:
Priest, Darkwolf, you are welcome to create characters and join. :)

Uriel, get well soon. We'll wait for you.

Garyh, Dorn, where art thou?

Sorry to have disappeared for a few days. I was out of town over the Thanksgiving weekend, and the only comp I could get a hold of wouldn't post!!

I'm still in the game, and will make the necessary adjustments to my PC.

EDIT: Jorad is now updated.

Last edited:

Priest

First Post
Sivak An'greilorin
Ebou Dari Armsman 4
HP 26
Init +2 (Dex)
Defense 15 (+2 Dex, +3 Studded Leather)
Spd 30 ft
Atk + 7 Melee +6 Ranged (Base +4)
SQ: Armor compatabilty
SV: Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1
SZ: M (5'8.5")
Rep: 1
Str 17, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 16

Skills: Climb +6 (9), Diplomacy +3 (+2 Duelist, +3 Cha) (11) Intimidate +7(10), Jump +6 (9) Ride +7 (9), Swim +4 (7)

Feats; Background: [Duelist] Free:Latent Viewer: Normal: Weapon Finnese (Rapier) Weapon Focus (Rapier) Weapon Specialization ( Rapier)

Languages: Common( Ebou Dari, Atha'an Miere, Midlands)

Possessions: light warhorse, saddlebags, 4 days rations, 2 waterskins, riding saddle, bit&bridle, 4 days feed, Jeweled Dagger (60 Mk), Rope (Silk) 25 MK 6 Silver, Fine Quality Clothing (Nobes Outfit) Black silver signet ring (w/ red eye insignia)

Weapons; Rapier, throwing axe, daggers (x4)

Favorite Items: The Ring of the Dark Eye; This is the ring that Sivak was given by the mysterious messanger of the dark one about four weeks ago. he wears it as a reminder of his pact with the Dark One. and the Jeweled Dagger the reminder of why he is serving on the dark ones side. This is the Marriage Dagger of his lost love Elundrya (now Elundrya Aes Sedai) though his service to the Dark one has taken him far beyond his orriginal intent to take revenge on the Red Sisters for the "Recruitment" of Elundrya.

Last edited:

Dorn Tavers

First Post
I'm here! Sorry about the delay. I went out of town for the holiday and did not have access to these boards. Anyway, I'll be posting shortly!

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Garyh, thanks for updating the character.

Dorn, welcome back.

Nightwolf, looks good. I'll try to send some background ideas tomorrow.

Priest, also good. Did you take a second lost feat as a regular feat pick, or were you deciding between the two.

Uriel, hope you are feeling better.

Once Dorn, Nightwolf, and Uriel have introduced their characters in the game thread, I will resume the story.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads