• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruitment] ECL 9 (Demunched)FR Underdogs Campaign

DM_Matt

First Post
Paragon Badger said:
I'm probably going to change Alcar a little in light of a couple of these rules (which I like BTW esp. the medium armor thing). When do you want a final character by? Also how is dice rolling handled in a PBP? Honor system?

I will trust you on your HP (Max Hp Ls 1 and 2, as per Living City guidelines), but otherwise, dice-rolling is handled by me.

Fenrir

First Post
Calain was last seen at the Battle of Nesme in 1379, where he fought on the losing side defending the town's shattered walls. He barely escaped with his life, and was rescued and nursed back to health by the remnants of an orc tribe who helped the Nesme citizens in their battle against the invading trolls. He was with the orcs for several months, and may or may not have fathered a quarter-orc child.

He is currently wandering the North once more. so he should be easy to drop in.

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
Re: Light armor

I'm considering changing my armor as well. It already gets in the way of my cat's grace. I'm gonna see what happens (and Chain Shirt is the ultimate armor, typically. ;))

Re: +2 armor.

What about +2 weapons? IIRC, they are more expensive than +2 armors, so probably not relevant, but ....

And I too like the med. armor rules, and I love the raise dead. I despise Raising in general, so that works well for me. ;)

DM_Matt

First Post
dead_radish said:
Re: Light armor

I'm considering changing my armor as well. It already gets in the way of my cat's grace. I'm gonna see what happens (and Chain Shirt is the ultimate armor, typically. ;))

Re: +2 armor.

What about +2 weapons? IIRC, they are more expensive than +2 armors, so probably not relevant, but ....

And I too like the med. armor rules, and I love the raise dead. I despise Raising in general, so that works well for me. ;)

No +2 weapons. Weapons cost twice as much as armor of the same plus to enchant.

Donatello

Explorer
Yay! Thanks for accepting me!

My post frequency is a bit lower than others I've seen, as I have no internet access at work.

Once I'm home, though, unless I get hooked on another MMORPG, I'm online constantly. I can post a lot, but not until evening time.

I'll get my equipment up tonight or tomorrow night.

Fenrir - Since Everett and Calain are both "happy wanderers", we can certainly have met someplace... if Calain wants a happy-go-lucky, fast-talking, flirtatious bard with him. :)

- John

Fenrir

First Post
Heh.

Calain really doesnt care who follows him around. It's happened before, with that bard, Alustair Albrecht, so he's already accustomed to you singing types ;-)

dead_radish

Explorer
Alcar and Elone will also be together - we're working out the specifics, but basically Alcar has traveled to the High Forest for some sort of defense/offensive manuevers, and is part of a unit w/Elone.

More as we work it out. ;)

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Sweet, I'm the "Misc Light Fighter Light-Caster Scoutish Character" :)

I generally am online most of the day at work and every now and then outside of work, so I can usually post a lot.

reapersaurus

Explorer
DM_Matt - is it more likely that Ubaar would be hanging out with the last of the free Uthgardt tribes up North?
I was thinking he would have been sent out to see what the status with the rest of the world was like, as the goblinoid army swept down south.

So he would have been fighting for Good in the southlands, building support for a Northern push, gathering his own Strength, riches, and (hopefully likely) reputation.

I like the Medium Armor rule - now if Hide armor just wan't so sucky. ;)
I'll just have normal Ceratopsian Hide Armor right now, hopefully Ubaar can get it enchanted soon to be like Rhino Hide Armor.

And I post lots, normally - all times of day... work, home...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads