• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players wanted for homebrew low-level campigian

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Hey Reapersaurus, how'd you get the MW Weapon@ Level 1? Is the DM allowing us to take FRCS Background equipment packages? :D That'd be swell!!!!

There's never enough Rogues...

Actually, You'd make it seven- it's that list plus reapersaurus' fighter. Oren said 3-5 players in the original post- it's up to him whether who gets in is determined by who posts first or who puts up a character first...

Ok, no big deal. Have fun all!:D

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Are we cool without an arcane caster? If it's preferable, I can make a straight psion, which wouldn't be the same thing, but it would give us something somewhat similar in style. Well, loosely/vaguely similar. Thoughts?

Best,
tKL

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Hmm. Play whatever you want to play, really. Since we've got one caster (a cleric), and one fighter, I think you're fine as you are. I think the three rougues are going different directions too- correct me if I'm wrong, but Krug as a Rogue's Rogue (traps, etc), myself increasing social interaction skills (and maybe a level of an arcane caster next level), and I think Uriel mentioned something about being a fighter/rogue....

Anyway, like I said, I think you're fine.

reapersaurus

Explorer
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
Hey Reapersaurus, how'd you get the MW Weapon@ Level 1? Is the DM allowing us to take FRCS Background equipment packages? :D That'd be swell!!!!
I guess you're right - he never said it was available - tho I assumed since he did say "All WOTC sourcebooks are OK", that it was alright.

Actually, that does lead to a question: HOW home-brew is this world?
Do you want to mention of FR or Greyhawk stuff?

How will we know where our characters came from? What gods they worship, etc?

edit: the pic was done by Todd Schumacher. Thanks again, Todd!

Last edited:

K only 5 peeps

No more characters will be excepted. Yes the "background equpment" thingies will be excepted. And I will be beginning the adventure soon. So plz be prepared. Once again; ALL WOTC SOURCEBOOKS R OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As are monster chars, as long as their ECL's are +0.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
ALL WOTC SOURCEBOOKS R OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You heard him guys!!!
D20 Modern is OK!!!!:D:D:D
Now where's that AK-47...
Cool...
Just kidding, Oren, no need to respond
FRCS is ok by me too (woohoo!)
I'll post background as soon as I get a few names/places for your world.
Thanks again

StalkingBlue

First Post
Hey, I wasn't planning on Merwen being the primary spellcaster of the group - but ok. She'll make time for casting the occasional spell between nocking and loosing ...

Although perhaps she should go buy some cottonwool to protect her delicate eardrums against the din of somebody's AK-47. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads