• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PbP][OoC] the Sandman's Binding OoC Thread

GoldenEagle

First Post
Badger

I noticed that I hadn't given Claiborne Feats so I updated the post in Rogues gallery. I listed the changes at the bottom. I forgot to note that I got rid of Jonas' boots of springing and striding because they didn't fit into the character concept to well. If you want me to change back I will hoped that since we hadn't started into dreamland yet that you would be okay with it. I also changed the spells J & C would want going in.

Thanks GE

reapersaurus

Explorer
I reluctantly will bow out of this game. :(

I am finding it difficult to keep up these past 2 weeks, and shouldn't take on another PbP adventure, even such a promising one as this.

Let me know if you need someone to fill in at a later date (these 2 weeks upcoming are very busy for me), and I may be able to fill in, if needed.

drs

First Post
GoldenEagle, keep it up! We need a leader for this group and you introducing us as you did keeps things moving.

drs

First Post
... And it might be a bit early but ... Great job so far Badger!

Also as Badger said Reaper, sorry to see you go :(.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads