• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PbP][OoC] the Sandman's Binding OoC Thread

GoldenEagle

First Post
Market

I am on the way, hopefully with a Druid in tow:D

PB - I hope you feel better. When I moved here from the west I got REALLY sick (in the hospital) and the final verdit was Allergies. I hope you feel better.

Storminator

First Post
How's this for off topic?

Garyh (and reapersaurus?) I'll be in Davis CA tomorrow if you want to hook up for dinner or something. I make it out there twice a year for recruiting. Post here or email me at pncstorm_@yahoo.com

drop the underscore to email.

PS

Paragon Badger

First Post
Thanks for the well wishes everybody.

I'm at work so I won't be on for long. But everything at the game thread looks great so far. I can't wait to actually start.

Ichtor casts a glance at the others at the market. "Ahh... what strange brethen has arrived here. Lions, Knights, orcs.. oh my," he says.
Krug, LMAO. I think laughing that hard is dangerous when you can't breath. :D

garyh

First Post
Storminator said:
How's this for off topic?

Garyh (and reapersaurus?) I'll be in Davis CA tomorrow if you want to hook up for dinner or something. I make it out there twice a year for recruiting. Post here or email me at pncstorm_@yahoo.com

drop the underscore to email.

PS

A Sacramento ENWorld get together would be cool, but unfortunately (well, for meeting up, anyway) I have a job interview at 3 PM and class at 6 PM, so I don't think I can make it.

Whatcha recruitin' for?

Remove ads