• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PbP][OoC] the Sandman's Binding OoC Thread

garyh

First Post
That's cool. I saw the "rocket scientist" in your profile, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the phrase "rocket scientist" has intrinsic humor. :D

Krug

Newshound
Storminator said:
I work for MIT, and we're recruiting scientists and engineers.

Good luck in your interview!

PS

And he's a fantasy football stud too! ;)

Will be in and out this weekend for sister's wedding... so don't wait around too much for me.

reapersaurus

Explorer
I have a class I'm teaching (MCSE stuff), and it's just not fun driving in traffic to Davis, but hope the recruiting trip goes well.

Caffe Italia is really good for breakfast - i always wanted to try it for dinner.
And Murder Burger people have said is good.

So you're trying to get the students from UC Davis while they're... hey - why are you going now?
It's not exactly the end of a semester, is it? ;)

reapersaurus

Explorer
I'm hoping to have a character up by Wed night.

I am statting up a:
Clr1 (Labelas Enoreth)/Ftr4/Monte's Rgr1/Lasher3
Elyine (Ely) Trelaine - Moon Elf

Feats: Exotic WP: Whip, Weapon Focus: Whip, Weapon Spec: Whip, (Point Blank Shot), Far Shot, (Improved Init), (Improved Trip), Craft Wondrous Item, one more feat
(feats in paren's are from classes)

Last edited:

Storminator

First Post
reapersaurus said:
I have a class I'm teaching (MCSE stuff), and it's just not fun driving in traffic to Davis, but hope the recruiting trip goes well.

Caffe Italia is really good for breakfast - i always wanted to try it for dinner.
And Murder Burger people have said is good.

So you're trying to get the students from UC Davis while they're... hey - why are you going now?
It's not exactly the end of a semester, is it? ;)

Oh I know where to eat. :) I graduated from here a few years back.

I'm here for one of a series of career fairs. This time I have exactly this evening here in town, but I'll be back in Jan, and we can plan a little better.

PS

Storminator

First Post
Has something happened to Reapersaurus? He seems to have disappeared!

And for those of you in the Sacto area, you simply must go to Davis and check out their new performing arts center. Astounding!

PS

garyh

First Post
I'm not sure what's up with Reaper.

However, my g/f and I have tickets to the Asian Culutral Series at the Mondavi (the new UCD arts center). I've heard good things.

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
I'm still here, trying to wrest some time ( i don;t get to type the word "wrest" often enough) :) to make a female elven Lasher.

If I get time tonight (Mon) and if I can still drop in after Paragon's big last post (I'd have her have been eavesdropping?), than I'd still like to play.

Storminator

First Post
garyh said:

However, my g/f and I have tickets to the Asian Culutral Series at the Mondavi (the new UCD arts center). I've herd good things.

I only wandered around after interviewing kids, but it is quite an impressive facility. Make sure you spend some time looking around the lobby. It's just amazing. Some of the walls are lined with sandstone pavers, and they have fossils in them!

The view of the grounds was marred by the incompleted landscaping, but it will be very nice once the chainlink fences are removed. :D

Oh yeah, good to hear Reaper's still here. :)

PS

Remove ads