• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] This week's Buffy [WARNING SPOILERS!]

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Yep. I'd read the spoilers, but it was still a very powerful episode. I don't believe I'll read the spoilers on the rest of the season, cause... damn. I love this freakin' show.

Bronn Spellforger

First Post
I got chills seeing Warren with his mouth all tied up.. and Willow saying, "Shhh... shhh..."

Holy crap! Next week should be good.

Weird how Angel kinda sucked this week ("Oh! My son's back! And he hates me! Shocker!") and Buffy got better.

But Spike left! WTF!?

Henry

Autoexreginated
In the words of Eric Noah...... Crap On a Stick.

This episode did NOT end how I expected it to.

SPOILERS
Tara Dead? That one hit me like a ton of emotional bricks. Even though I heard the rumors, I stayed spoiler-free. Silly me. WOW!

We already know Buffy isn't dying from the previews, but - I still say it - crap. WOW. Unh. :eek:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Yes, it was an excellent episode. . .

I just knew Tara was going to bite it, if only because they never bothered to put her in the opening credits but with a "featuring" or "also" title. . .

It is bound to be intense.

I also wanted to say that I thought Buffy was going to stake Spike after he tried to rape her. WHen Xander waled in I thought the camera would spin around and show a pile of dust there.

Last edited:

Remove ads