• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 474

Quartz

Hero
Hmm... are they going to rescue one or both?

Hmm... Haley could have a scroll of Remove Paralysis tucked away, cast it on O-chul, who then casts Raise Dead on Roy.

Simm

First Post
I hope not, we've already seen it knock Miko through a wall without trying. I think its one of those evil superweapons that a DM creates and then has to hide from his party for fear of a TPK.

paradox42

First Post
He comments on the thread-count in the mummy bandages. :lol:

And that oblique jab at World of Darkness was rather subtle. I missed it myself on my first read-through.

But this does most definitely look like the party will remain split for some time to come- the only way I could see them getting brought back together would be for Haley and Belkar to grab Roy's body, and then CitD hits them like it hit Miko- and they "just happen" to get belted over onto the deck of the junk.

Also- O'Chul, being a Paladin, doesn't have access to Raise Dead, so no dice on that idea unless he's a multiclass with (probably) more levels than Miko.

Laman Stahros

First Post
Quartz said:
Hmm... are they going to rescue one or both?

Hmm... Haley could have a scroll of Remove Paralysis tucked away, cast it on O-chul, who then casts Raise Dead on Roy.
Two problems with that.

1: It would require Remove Curse, not Remove Paralysis.

2: O-Chul is a paladin, not a cleric. There is no way he can cast Raise Dead.

Remove ads