• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Quickleaf's Rime of the Frostmaiden [closed for now]

Quickleaf

Legend
Sorry for my delay getting a post up. Came down with the flu this weekend and been moving slow. But the treasure is yours!

Also noticed that something messed up the links in the first IC post, so slowly going through and fixing those. Hopefully that helps if you need to hunt for a detail earlier in game.

Necropolitan

Adventurer
Would a Arcana, History, or Religion check let me know what the symbol on the chest is, @Quickleaf ?
I assume Arcana to identify the potion, right?

And my Book of Shadows lets me swap out cantrips, so I could swap out one of my cantrips for Mending to fix the snowglobe the next time our characters rest?

Quickleaf

Legend
Would a Arcana, History, or Religion check let me know what the symbol on the chest is, @Quickleaf ?
I assume Arcana to identify the potion, right?

And my Book of Shadows lets me swap out cantrips, so I could swap out one of my cantrips for Mending to fix the snowglobe the next time our characters rest?
History for sure, probably with degrees of success. Failure <10 would indicate someone’s actively looking for the chest.

Yep mending would fix it.

happylace

Explorer
Sorry for my delay getting a post up. Came down with the flu this weekend and been moving slow. But the treasure is yours!

Also noticed that something messed up the links in the first IC post, so slowly going through and fixing those. Hopefully that helps if you need to hunt for a detail earlier in game.
hope you feel better soon!! take care of yourself

Quickleaf

Legend
Hah, the in-game date with FR calendar synchs up with today's date, December 16.

If no one posts this weekend, tomorrow (Sunday) will have been one week since I was the last person to post, which means - like we agreed - I will advance the scene based on my best read of your intentions so far.

Stay healthy and travel safe these holidays!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Lumrolur is busy with the chest, I see in the meantime Zeth did something with it so can we say they worked together?
I really wanted to show how Lumrolur withdrew after killings, but still did something useful, but I guess Zeth and he, the survivors of tragedy, could find a connection

Also, he would most probably recognize Duergar rune easier than a dwarven one 😀

I, the player, am busy with covid. It hit me stronger than the last time. It is better now so I'm rejoining rhe game(s).

Remove ads