• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Quickleaf's Rime of the Frostmaiden [closed for now]

Necropolitan

Adventurer
Personally I think skinning the yeti to make a coat to keep at least one of our characters warm is a good idea.

Sure we could sell it, but we're likely to need warmth more than 150 GP.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey @Quickleaf,

How far away is the yeti mom?
Asking for spell ranges.

Aric burned through his 2nd level spells, and his choices now are entangle, thorn whip and create bond fire. The bonfire would ruin the coats ;-) and entangle limit attacks, so he needs to be 30 ft away for thorn whip

Quickleaf

Legend
Hey @Quickleaf,

How far away is the yeti mom?
Asking for spell ranges.

Aric burned through his 2nd level spells, and his choices now are entangle, thorn whip and create bond fire. The bonfire would ruin the coats ;-) and entangle limit attacks, so he needs to be 30 ft away for thorn whip
Yeti mom is 40 feet from the ledge overlooking the ice cavern area. Since Aric is Small you probably could have clear line of sight from there (whereas other Medium-size PCs, due to ceiling obstructing line of sight, would need to get prone to see her clearly).

There's that icy embankment leading down from the ledge. If you get to the base of that slippery icy steep slope, that is 30 feet from the yeti mom.

EDIT: Oh! Haha, Jack has put the yetis to sleep!

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 12.05.07 PM.png

Aethmud

Explorer
I think the yetis would go next, but the sleep spell has preempted that. So I’m guessing each PC gets another round of actions? The sleep spell lasts for only 1 minute, which is equivalent to 6 rounds.

Remove ads