• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Someone

Adventurer
Bront said:
Nodis isn't exactly sure how to get to that bridge from here... he's free to wander around and try thoug...

ooc: No, I didn't mean to go to the bridge. What I wanted to do is to continue on horse, but following those on the roofs: if I can't see the target, ecause he's on the roof and I'm at street level, follow Kali or Aiken instead.

Corwyn

First Post
Bront said:
Aiken runs accross the bridge and after the closer runner, just in time to see that it's Kali as she runs around a corner.

As Aiken thinks that turning around and following the other person is now impossible he will follow Kali and help her when and if he catches up.

Bront

The man with the probe
Fenris said:
Kali speeds after her target.

OOC: Does the man know Kali is chasing him?
OOC: Not that she is aware.

The man stops, looks at a door, and runs into it, grabbing for his satchel.

Kali speeds after him, heading right for the door to what appears to be a silversmith. (Does she just burst in?)

Aiken is a bit behind Kali, who has come up to a door to a building off to the side.

Corwyn

First Post
Aiken will follow Kali's cue on what to do. If she goes in so will he, but he will check the surroundings to see if we're walking into a trap.

Fenris

Adventurer
Bront said:
The man stops, looks at a door, and runs into it, grabbing for his satchel.

Kali speeds after him, heading right for the door to what appears to be a silversmith. (Does she just burst in?)
OOC: How far back (distance/time) is Kali?

Kali reaches the door, sees the silversmith's logo and does a one second pause, openign the door, quickly but with her best to not show she is in a hurry. She steps through the door, looking for signs of her prey.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: A round or two, so 10-12 seconds.

Kali spots the woman she was chasing (it's apparent she's a woman now), pulling a pouch from her sack and she talks to someone behind the counter. "...payment in full for services to Mr. Brighton."

Fenris

Adventurer
Kali becomes suddenly very interested in the wares, silently oohing and ahhing over the pieces even as she intently listens to the rest of the conversation and watches from the corner of her eye.

OOC: she'll follow the woman out if she leaves, cautiously and non-chalantly.

Bront

The man with the probe
Aiken is about 24 seconds behind Kali, and sees her duck into the store.

Kali overhears more of the conversation (The woman was speaking earlier to the shop keeper).

"Well, usually I expect my clients to inspect their own merchandice, but he instructed me he'd be sending a messanger," says the Merchant. He opens the pouch, which rattles of coin, and pulls out a note. He compairs it to another note he has easily at hand. "Looks right. Let me go in back and get the candelabra." He turns to Kali "Ma'am, I'll be with you in a moment once I've finished up business here."

He turns around and heads back into his shop, taking the pouch with him. All of the silver works he has on display are under locked cabinets and thick glass to display.

At this point, Aiken it outside the door way, and Kali can do something is she wishes.

Remove ads