• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
Kali makes a break for the building behind her while Lupic stays put with Oirhandir and the elves (Sounds like a good band name).

The figure makes his way up the ladder quite quickly and pulls himself up onto the roof of the taller building, where he disapears below the lip of the roof and bridge.

Aikin manages to find his way up and out, but it's slower than he'd like, having to navigate unfamiliar teritory. He's afraid he won't be able to make it up in time.

Kali has an easier time getting up, as the stairs are in plain sight. She exits the building to see what looks almost like a full street above the lower area of the city. She spots someone moving quickly behind her (The direction opposit the building the other man was at), but he is a bit of a distance away, so she can't get a good glimpse of him.

FWI - I fast forwarded a bit till the first one of you got to the roof, it wasn't a one round you weren't one round you were thing.

Someone

Adventurer
Still on the street level, Nodis can't see very much except glimpses of the man dissapearing behind the roofs. It looks like that cornering him won't be as easy as he thought at first. Thinking what he could do to force the man to go down, he rides to be as close to him as he can.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kali?

OOC: FYI: Next week, I'll be on vacation and unable to check Enworld, likely from some time on Thursday till next Tuesday or Wensday, and after that I may still have sparatic access for the week, as we'll have visitors and later a Convention.

El Jefe

First Post
OOC: Thank you all for your patience. Oirhandir was NPCed just about right, except that he would have talked a lot more. He talks a lot...but you all know that.

IC: Oirhandir rode a pattern back and forth in front of the building, trying to cover any gaps that Nodis or Lupic might leave. "So that's how they marked my saddle with that dart!", he thought.

Fenris

Adventurer
Kali quickly looks between the two directions and decides to stick with the mark seen rather than unseen, and takes off running after the figure in the distance.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kali runs off after the man she spies running.

Aiken gets to the top, and spots someone running in the distance in each direction on the bridge/road in the sky.

Someone

Adventurer
If Nodis can't see the man once he moves from rooftop to rooftop, he'll resort to ride after Kali or Aiken as they pursue their quarry. "I should have sent a puppet* after that guy" he tells Oirhandir "But I was afraid of exhausting myself before the real battle started."

*ooc: This is how Nodis calls Astral Constructs.

Corwyn

First Post
Bront said:
Kali runs off after the man she spies running.

Aiken gets to the top, and spots someone running in the distance in each direction on the bridge/road in the sky.

I'll follow who ever looks closest.

Bront

The man with the probe
Nodis isn't exactly sure how to get to that bridge from here... he's free to wander around and try thoug...

Aiken runs accross the bridge and after the closer runner, just in time to see that it's Kali as she runs around a corner.

Kali speeds after her target, who's carrying a leather satchel that occasionaly waves behind him. Pedestrian traffic has been an aid to her, as she seems to be catching up to him.

Remove ads