• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Offical 3.5 character sheet - Now available for download!

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
TalonComics said:

Unfortunately, since my exwife destroyed my old 3rd edition shirt, I'm going to go ahead and hang onto this one. Maybe they'll send me more? ;)

~D

Geez, and I thought my wife had a problem with my gaming...

/gnarlo!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
TalonComics said:
...sent enmasse to retailers across the country this week in a 3.5 promotion pack. Besides the book it contained, a t-shirt...

Out of curiosity, what size...? :)

Uder

First Post
Gunslinger said:
Is there really much of a difference between the 3.0 character sheets and the 3.5 ons?

Mainly the skills... Easy enough to fix on the official 3.0 sheet if you have Acrobat.

CapnZapp

Legend
Is the 3.5 character sheet as ugly as the 3.0 was?

I mean, I haven't seen many sheets with *less* fantasy atmosphere than the one included in the 3.0 PHB...

For clarity (at conventions) I can see its use, but for home game its way too sterile, way too much... "office".
No decorations, a modern typeface,... totally unusable!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Gunslinger said:
Is there really much of a difference between the 3.0 character sheets and the 3.5 ons?
More room for "Attacks" (no longer just "Weapons") including check boxes for ammo; Grapple; "Flat-footed" and "Touch" AC's; Armor, Shield and 2 other defensive slots on second page.

TalonComics

First Post
Mark said:

Out of curiosity, what size...? :)

I believe it was XL.

Btw, if anyone is interested in a copy of the character sheet it's a file that runs about 1.1 megs.

I still don't see why it can't be posted at this point.

~D

Remove ads