• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Scarred Lands game

Tokiwong

First Post
Kana glances to her companions, and simply raises a slight brow to Kyloren's smile. The truth is, her companions have yet to really see her smile.

"Welcome," she says to Kyloren.

Acmite

First Post
National Acrobat said:
"Ah Kyloren," begins Aerin. "Pleased to see you. Glad you could join us. I imagine that the creative talents we are about to see will be splendid."

You as well. Have you been here long?

The creative arts are but one way the common man can help stave off the horrid stagnation that threatens to engulf us all--one way, but a good one. I have high hopes for this demonstration....

Acmite

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Kana glances to her companions, and simply raises a slight brow to Kyloren's smile. The truth is, her companions have yet to really see her smile.

"Welcome," she says to Kyloren.

I take it the day finds you well, then?", Kyloren will respond in a friendly but even tone while his gaze absently wanders the crowd.

"I must admit, while our friends performed admirably, the test of archery didn't hold my attention. I'm not sure what it was...maybe the lack of import to it all. Where was the struggle, where was the need ? I don't know. It felt...empty. Anyway, I can see that I'm rambling. Let's forget what I just said and focus on the presentation, shall we?"

Last edited:

National Acrobat

First Post
Acmite said:

You as well. Have you been here long?

"I have spent a good portion of the day here," Aerin begins, "the townspeople are enjoying themselves, released from the constant fear that they have felt for awhile. It has been nice to relax and meet many of them. It is actually quite a nice carnival."

Aerin strains his eyes, looking around. Taking in whatever might catch his eye at the moment. Hoping that he might see where Aliana is sitting. My head still spins...

Timothy

First Post
Timothy Smiles at the words of Kyloren, Timothy views life about the same, but much more relaxed, Live has to be action packed, Living every day like it is your last. But he sees that if all people do thisit will loose it's grandeur.

OOC: Acmite, do you have MSN? mine is: gijsvanbilsen@hotmail.com

Tokiwong

First Post
Acmite said:

I take it the day finds you well, then?", Kyloren will respond in a friendly but even tone while his gaze absently wanders the crowd.

"I must admit, while our friends performed admirably, the test of archery didn't hold my attention. I'm not sure what it was...maybe the lack of import to it all. Where was the struggle, where was the need ? I don't know. It felt...empty. Anyway, I can see that I'm rambling. Let's forget what I just said and focus on the presentation, shall we?"

Kana listens and nods, taking in the words, "Yes."

National Acrobat

First Post
Timothy said:
Timothy Smiles at the words of Kyloren, Timothy views life about the same, but much more relaxed, Live has to be action packed, Living every day like it is your last. But he sees that if all people do this it will lose it's grandeur.

Aerin nods his head at this, in affirmation. "Yes, yes you should always live your life with some purpose, some meaning. However, once in awhile it is nice to stop and smell the flowers."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads