• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Scarred Lands game

Timothy

First Post
Timothy, although happy for his companion, wasn't that pleased about himself. Although his rapier was by far his favorite weapon, he knew his skill with the bow we're crucial to survive in light armor. After Walking around a bit, just thinking a bit and chatting too the locals, he'll go to the Bard competition, sitting next to his friends.

"Ah, Aerin, Kana, great that you're here too, now we can watch together and cheer elisia"

National Acrobat

First Post
"Ah Timothy, great sport," Aerin offers his hand to Timothy. "Allow me to buy you a drink. I know that on any given day your skill with the arrow is as good as mine, and I imagine next time I'll be congratulating you!"

Timothy

First Post
"Ah, well, the best men won, we're all good in one thing or the other.
But I'll take that drink nevertheless" Timothy says Laughing.

National Acrobat

First Post
"Yes, yes I believe that we are all good at something. Hopefully, we'll learn that we are good at other things as well as we continue our journey." Aerin hands Timothy a large tankard of ale. "For you, and your camradarie and sportsmanship."

Tokiwong

First Post
Kana observes the contest, looking to see who wins. She glances to the two men drinking, but says nothing refocusing on the match.

Last edited:

Acmite

First Post
Kyloren will move up beside Kana to watch the rest of the match.

How is it that the usurper-gods were able to wrest control from Lethene when all they wish to do is have us mortals perform for them? Surely some of these peple must realize the stagnation hey are fostering? No matter. They will learn to accept the inevitable return of those that created life--I fear many of them will lose their lives, but if it saves the entire world, is it not a small price?

With a slight mental shrug, Kyloren will focus on the match, smiling slightly at Kana.

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
Timothy takes the mug ans toasts.

"On Friendship, for a friend, you are!"

Timothy then nods at Kyloren and resume to watch the contest.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads