• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Scarred Lands game

Aust Meliamne

First Post
I'm going to be starting a new Scarred Lands Play by Post game. Characters will start at 2nd level using 34 point buy. I'm looking for 4 to 5 players. Anyone interested? If so, please post here.

Last edited:

Acmite

First Post
I'm definitely interested!

I'll subscribe to this thread, so you can either respond to it, or fire me off an email. I have the Scarred Lands Campaign Setting, but none of the other books--is that OK?

Serpenteye

First Post
I'm intersted! :)

I don't own any Scarred Lands material, though. But I'm sure I can adapt. From reading some of the story hours on these boards i have gained some knowledge of the setting.

Aust Meliamne

First Post
Well, the biggest thing to know about Scarred Lands, for those who don't have any of the books, is that there are no Gnomes on the Ghelspad continent where the game will be set. Other than that, it's pretty much straight forward character creation from the player's handbook. For anyone interested, I can answer any questions that concern character classes as they relate to Scarred Lands, but it's mostly the same as in the PHB.

Aust Meliamne

First Post
Acmite said:
I'm definitely interested!

I have the Scarred Lands Campaign Setting, but none of the other books--is that OK?

That's fine that you only have the one book. It's fine if you don't have any Scarred Lands books. Happy to have anyone who wants to play.

Aust Meliamne

First Post
The starting point will be the nation of New Venir in the northern part of that nation. See page 95 of the Ghelspad campaign book for more info if ya want.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Kana Greyfire
Monk 2
CR: 2
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
STR 14
DEX 16
CON 12
INT 10
WIS 16
CHA 10
Hit Dice: 2d8+2
Hit Points: 16
Speed: 30 feet
Initiative: +3
Armor Class: 16 (+3 DEX, +3 WIS)
Base Attack Bonus: +1
Saving Throws: FORT+4 ; REF +6; WILL +6
Attack: +3 Fist/Kick (1d6+2), +4 Masterwork Butterflysword (1d6+2, 19-20/x2)
Special Qualities: Unarmed Strike, Stunning Attack (Fort. Save DC 14), Evasion,
Skills: Balance (5) +10, Jump (5) +9, Tumble (5) +10, Move Silently (5) +8, Listen (5) +8
Feats: Dodge, Deflect Arrows, Improved Grapple
Equipment: Light Clothes, Heavy Robe, Masterwork Butterfly Sword, 590 GP
Description: Rough character sketch.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads