• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New game in home-brew world

Dungannon

First Post
Another question for dead_radish. Would you consider it possible to use a combination of animal friendship and handle animal to teach Runt to break his rage on command?

dead_radish

Explorer
Hopefully we'll get the rest of the characters now that the holidays have settled down. If you haven't posted up your char, please do it asap - if they aren't up by Friday I'll have to start swapping people out, so that we can get started.

And I would allow you to use one of Runt's tricks (he gets 3 per intel point) to be "Calm" which would allow him a will save to break his rage.

Dungannon

First Post
dead_radish said:
And I would allow you to use one of Runt's tricks (he gets 3 per intel point) to be "Calm" which would allow him a will save to break his rage.

Thanks. I will add Runt's tricks to my character post in Rogues' Gallery.

dead_radish

Explorer
Well, I was hoping today. We're still a few chars short, though.

I may just go ahead and start it off w/o them - I'll check in tomorrow.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Could you post who and what we're waiting on? I just want to make sure I'm not holding you up.

Keia

dead_radish

Explorer
Currently I still need: BG/Finished stats from DM_Matt, and stats from Killian.

Plus, anyone that hasn't posted the final version of their character in the Rogue's Gallery thread here
needs to do so.

Tuesday should see the first post of the game!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads