Mounted Cleave

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmodean

First Post
If I could think of a better way to put it, I would let you know, and believe me, I'm trying. All my criticism is intended as constructive.

Bront

The man with the probe
azmodean said:
If I could think of a better way to put it, I would let you know, and believe me, I'm trying. All my criticism is intended as constructive.
I appreciate it. I realy do. I'm never trying to pull one over on the GMs, simply trying to add something interesting and flavoerful to the game.

Manzanita

First Post
I'd vote yes on this too, although it doesn't appear to be needed. Bront - looks like you're planning a horseman!

Bront

The man with the probe
Cade, my mounted halfling dog rider actualy. (Who hopefully will be advancing a level shortly, yeah!)

Honestly, he may not take this feat, but I was thinking about it, and it made sense as a reasonable ability.

I have a bunch of things bouncing around in my head, just hope that they can add some fun to Enworld. This should help Paladins too, though it will require some planning on their part.

Please check out my Halor and Gundar thread. I need help with the domains of the two gods, and judge input would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads