• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Moratorium on 4e threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crothian

First Post
Umbran said:
If and when a particular topic or style of posting gets in the way of other honest discussion, then a moritorium is called for. We have a permanent ban on a couple of topics, and on certain styles of posts in anything but the Off Topic forum, for much teh same reason.

How is the discussion of 4e getting in the way of other discussions? Its people that are getting in the way of the 4e discussion.

Though, the rest is right about this not being a democracy, and I see no indications that this idea of a moritorium for 4e is being considered by anyone who makes those descisions for the site.

Crothian

First Post
WEll, as has been said attacks against WotC personel should be reported to the mods. But it still doesn't explain how 4e discussion intergere with other discussions.

BSF

Explorer
I ignore 4E threads. But they do keep popping up in greater number. I would favor merging all the 4E threads together. Let folks keep talking about it if they want. But how many threads do we need for that?

William Ronald

Explorer
I think if a there is a problem with a post, the best thing to do is to hit the report icon and type a few words to the moderators. I do agree that we should give the people from WoTC and everyone ont he board the benefit of the doubt that they are being honest with us. It is one thing to have a reasonable disagreement, but I think that we should avoid impuning someone's reputation.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Hm. Actually... There are already some other 4e-related threads in Meta, and this thread's originator also appears to mind the turn it has taken (i.e., non-funny), so let's move to the other(s). Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads