• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Moratorium on 4e threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shaman

First Post
As I write this post there are three - THREE! - active threads all on the front page pertaining to 4e.

(And when hit "Submit New Thread," there will be four - fitting, eh?)

May I ask that we have a moratorium on 4e threads until 4e is acutally announced, or better yet, in the stores? And may I urge my fellow ENWorlders to boycott all threads pertaining to 4e (including this one)?

Remember...ONLY YOU CAN STOP THE MADNESS!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
I don't understand the problem with 4e threads. It seems to me that "don't read a 4e thread" is the easiest solution for those that find 4e threads offensive.

Fester

First Post
philreed said:
I don't understand the problem with 4e threads. It seems to me that "don't read a 4e thread" is the easiest solution for those that find 4e threads offensive.

I never read 4th Edition threads ;)

But, why would anyone who doesn't like 4th edition threads actually start one themselves? :confused:

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Fester said:
I never read 4th Edition threads ;)

Good to hear! :)

Fester said:
But, why would anyone who doesn't like 4th edition threads actually start one themselves? :confused:

I don't think anyone can answer that question. It's likely destined to go down as one of the "age-old questions that baffle the learned men."

devoblue

First Post
Fester said:
But, why would anyone who doesn't like 4th edition threads actually start one themselves?

Perhaps starting threads is fun? If you want to participate in a 4e thread your posts are so far down the list that nobody will read them.

I'm off to start a moratorium on moratorium threads. Everyone stop discussing 4e until its up.

Turjan

Explorer
You all miss the signs! It's like a mantra, if we repeat it long enough, it will come true! It's four threads on page one calling for edition number four. You will see D&D will answer the call :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads