• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Modern Soap Opera - Volunteers wanted

KitanaVorr

First Post
Soap Opera from hell huh ;D

BTW hurry up with your characters already so that we can start having some soap opera from hell fun!

How long do you think it will take before everyone sleeps with everyone at least once? You know that's a requirement, not to mention everyone's got to marry each other as well.

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Soap Opera from hell huh ;D

BTW hurry up with your characters already so that we can start having some soap opera from hell fun!

How long do you think it will take before everyone sleeps with everyone at least once? You know that's a requirement, not to mention everyone's got to marry each other as well.

Finals week ends Friday. Soon thereafter, I will have my character up.

And I give it about 6 posts.

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:

Finals week ends Friday. Soon thereafter, I will have my character up.

And I give it about 6 posts.

I took my final today. Brain is toast...was final from hell...tommorrow...10 hour work day...

Hmm...I wonder who else will be female...otherwise it might be pretty short indeed. oh well! more for me to play with!

garyh

First Post
My remaining "finals" consist of two 10 page take home papers.

I take serious issue with calling anything a "final" when it takes longer than one class season to complete. :mad:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
KitanaVorr said:
Hmm...I wonder who else will be female...otherwise it might be pretty short indeed. oh well! more for me to play with!

So we get to sleep with Rei - mmm thats why I love Soaps!
We can all have married and divorced her by the end of the Season too:p

and yeah come on the more people the merrier (and scarier) we will be!

oh and I had my last 'Final' 6 years ago! - Now I just live to torment my students with 10.000 word essays and inexplicable questions in their finals exams MWAHAHAHA

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads