• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Modern Soap Opera - Volunteers wanted

KitanaVorr

First Post
Well

I just posted a basic character sheet in the Rogues gallery.

I don't think we really need to choose a level or anything since everything is done by AP and we all start with the same AP anyway.

Perhaps sort of use the sourcebook to guide is in what kind of character we want?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
KitanaVorr said:
Well

I just posted a basic character sheet in the Rogues gallery.

I don't think we really need to choose a level or anything since everything is done by AP and we all start with the same AP anyway.

Perhaps sort of use the sourcebook to guide is in what kind of character we want?

There may be a need to make Skill checks when attempting to attempt a Foil action and/or counter a foil eg Rei is driving along and PC Bob attempts a foil "Rei runs a red light and goes flying into the side of a large truck" - Rei would need to make a Drive test as her Counter action "Rei slams on the breaks and is able to bring the car to a halt without any physical damage"

but your right overall the rules are more guidelines than anything

KitanaVorr

First Post
Tonguez said:

There may be a need to make Skill checks when attempting to attempt a Foil action and/or counter a foil eg Rei is driving along and PC Bob attempts a foil "Rei runs a red light and goes flying into the side of a large truck" - Rei would need to make a Drive test as her Counter action "Rei slams on the breaks and is able to bring the car to a halt without any physical damage"

but your right overall the rules are more guidelines than anything

Hmm...okay then. Since my character is older than the two teenagers currently in concept, I'll give her a level of three and edit my post accordingly when I'm done fixing her up.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I just can't resist the dark powers.....

Ok If there is still room for a player I'm game.
I have a really good character idea worked out that I'll e-mail to you Tonguez.
well... there is no e-maillisted for you. and I don't want any info leaking out until I'm approved. get in touch with me would you.

Last edited:

Sniktch

First Post
Interesting...

I'm thinking, I'm thinking... This looks like good fun but I'm not sure I want to drag myself away from my Story Hour ;)

I'm assuming there is still room since I've only seen a handful of people post and only one final character in the Rogue's Gallery.

EDIT: Of course, I'm also assuming that I get the d20 Modern book for Xmas. If I don't then I'll have to wait until later to get involved in the game.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Argent said:

Oh.... What a tangled web i'm weaving. I wanted the DM to see the cha5racter before I put it up in the rogues gallery.

Argent that (your email) was so funny that i laughed tears into my eyes!
Yes your on and the concept is very cool! and throw another one on the barbie mate!!!

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
And yes there is still room - I suppose a core cast of 4 is viable (with NPCs) but we could leave things open indefinately so new players can be added in future (or at least until we reach critical mass)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads