• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Minor Rules Questions/Thoughts

Rystil Arden

First Post
Sojorn said:
Ah, agreed.

Only thing that occurs to me is you do have to actually get to -bloodied or fail three death saving throws for the "When you die" effects to kick in. Healing as an interrupt wouldn't have you fall over in the first place. That might make the "feel" of the on death effects a bit different. Or it might not. Would need to see it in play :)
Indeed, but you can use the healing interrupt effects in those conditions too (they can be used in a strictly larger set of circumstances). Still, it'll take playtest to discover how it feels in play. I imagine that the players who are less analytical and care more about the flavour than the end result will like it a lot.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Oy, Rystil Arden. It's me, Anabstercorian. I've got Keep on the Shadowfell and was planning on running it. If you're in Boston for the summer, there's room for you.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
Oy, Rystil Arden. It's me, Anabstercorian. I've got Keep on the Shadowfell and was planning on running it. If you're in Boston for the summer, there's room for you.
Yo, long time no see. I am indeed around--heck, I even finally managed to start a gaming group up here (defunct for the summer, though). I'm very curious to see how 4e plays, since I've only run it as a GM (and the lite version at that) so far, so that'd be awesome. You can contact me easily via gmail--I'm just rystilarden again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads