• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E MERGED - 4E News complaint threads; please don't start another

Sick of hearing about 4E?

• Yes

Votes: 53 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Will be soon

Votes: 3 3.7%

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
EricNoah said:
I have a hope, unrealistic perhaps, that 3E and 4E people could hang out at EN World in peace and harmony, holding hands and singing happy songs.

:) And what color is the sky in your EN World? :)

Gotta be an Elf . . .

:D

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
jeremy_dnd said:
You know, I started thinking the same thing myself. If someone could clarify, or direct me, that would be wonderful.

Because when the recent "nostalgia" post was made that gave a couple links to Eric Noah's first posts, I was under the impression that all of the "3E news" was after playtesting and such had begun. 3E had been announced, and the information that Eric Noah brought was all actual "news" and not "rumor."

Of course, that's just my impression. :) Did Eric Noah start the site when all we had was unsubstantiated rumor of 3E? Or after it had begun playtesting and announced in some circles?

Well, again historically, noone I knew of really conceived that there ever would be another edition of D&D put out. YMMV, I suppose.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads