• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Men'Thar-Glory to the Dragonknights

Festy_Dog

First Post
For a few moments Getran forgets his worries, and drinks in the majesty of the dragons. Great and noble golden creatures resided in this place, and no matter how many times he had seen them he could never quite get used to it. He paused for a moment, mentally checking that he could recall all the procedures he would need to remember for dragon flight.

"I do like dragons, indeed I do," he says, recovering from a period of speechlessness.

Ferrix

Explorer
Toven smiled, dragons often felt more like kin than any of his own race, their majesty and power exuded so much like pheromones enticed him. His own lineage was marked with the ancient blood of a dragon, subtle though it was.

He gazed upon the five dragons waiting for them, "what glorious creatures, of the heavens indeed."

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Glorious indeed" Lady Even agrees with a nod of her head as she approaches the lead dragon "I can not wait to be amongst the clouds on the back of one of these magestic beasts. So, who is destined to ride who?" she asks of the dragon attendants that scurry about preparing the great beasts for flight.

DralonXitz

First Post
As the five Knights stand before the golden stables, a Dragonsquire rushes up to Lady Even, bowing deeply. Out of breath from hours of running around, he points to the western side of the room, where a massive golden plaque hangs above, bearing the number II.

"Your mounts....they awa...await, ma'am""

As the squire walks away, below the Plaque is a section of the room, with six noble dragons, being prepared for combat.

scout989

First Post
Kharsin marches over to the stalls with precision, hoping to give a good impression to the dragons awaiting them. He looks around for the steed with whom he has been training.

Remove ads