• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Men'Thar-Glory to the Dragonknights

DralonXitz

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Lady Even draws a deep breath in shock, this is a problem that deserves immediate attention she thinks to herself "We should get on with the mission as a matter of some urgency" she suggests to her fellow Knights "Is there anything else we need to know?" she asks Sir Kazstead

Kazstead looks Even in the eye as he softly says, "Only one thing. If this evil is strong enough to take down a Dragonknight, I advise utmost caution. Only the foulest darkness could ever kill Sir Dormon."

Ferrix said:
Toven acquiesces to the others as they speak, surely something was afoot in the Greenwahl that the government hadn't picked up on, whatever it was, there must have been signs, few nations were so lax and Amun was rarely ever so. "What native populations reside near Greenwahl?" Toven inquires, wondering more along the lines of the less civilized of races.

Kazstead sits back, thinking as he remembers the lay of Amun. He then replies, "The only thing I could think of would be Goblins, but they are too weak to take over an Amunian town, and if they were, Sir Dormon would have slaughtered them."

Kazstead then stands up, and before Getran leaves the room, he says, "Sir Krisken shall meet you in the Mountery. May Amunia guard your souls." He performs the traditional Amunian salute as the party leaves.

Festy_Dog

First Post
scout989 said:
After waiting for a reply to Toven's question, Kharsin nodded sharply, then spun around and walked out the door. Hurrying to catch up with Getran, he fell into step beside him. "So much for just wanting to offer us congratulations, eh? Well, it was still a good guess." Kharsin walks on quietly for just a moment, then continues, "I will be ready to leave within the hour. How long do you suppose it will take the rest of the crew?"

"Not long, not long. We should be moving in no time at all," Getran replies to his young colleague, "Heh, who'd expect to get handed a job straight away? To give the rookies a job which a pro went missing during means things could be getting a little desperate."

Getran rubbed his chin, which in the last fifteen minutes seems to have regained its unkillable layer of stubble.

Ferrix

Explorer
"We'll do our best Sir," Toven remarks as he exits Kazstead's office, saluting as he closes the door behind him, the last one out.

Once outside with his peers he remains quiet for the few moments they take to begin their walk back towards the barracks, "it will only take me ten or fifteen minutes to be ready. I shall see you all at the mountary." He breaks off from his companions, his mind racing over their first mission as he heads towards his own room.

He'll suit up in full armor, check his weapons and head to the mountary.

scout989

First Post
Though he is surprised, Kharsin is quite happy to see that everyone in the group is just as ready as he to undertake the mission at hand. He walks with them to the Mountery, where he kkeps his armaments ready and waiting, and begins to prepare his bow for travel. As he lightly oils his bowstring, he pays attention to the others, trying to get used to having others as companions rather than mentors.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Lady Even retires to her room to collect the necessary items she believes will be necessary to assist her with the completion of this mission before hurrying to the staging ground eagerly looking to see what Dragon she would be afforded the honour of riding on this her first *real* mission.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Getran finally secured the last buckle on his other gauntlet. His equipment had all been arrayed before him in his humble quarters, prepared for just such an occasion, albeit expected at a later time. After taking a deep breath and giving the pommel of his sword a reassuring squeeze he left his room. He appeared in the Mountery as an image of cool confidence, but truth was that uncertainty had taken root in him. All the signs he had observed pointed towards... problems.

"How are we all feeling?" he asked those present with a calm smile.

DralonXitz

First Post
After a short walk through the lower levels of the barracks, the five Knights find themselves in front of a pair of large, golden doors. A guard in Golden Armor salutes and steps to the side, as the gates magiclly open before them.

As they enter, they see the glorious sight of the Mountery. A massive room, with huge golden dragons resting in crystal pens, at least 20 of them. Squires fill the room, attending to the needs of the dragons, while a few Knights pet and speak to their mounts. At the end of the room is a massive open gate, with a glorious view of the hills outside of St. Pox. A Squire approaches Getran and the others and hastily reports, "Sir, your mounts are this way.", walking towars the eastern side of the room, where five mounts lay in rest next to each other.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Lady Even

Lady Even eagerly follows, her pulse racing and a broad grin across her face "Who have I got, who have I got? Who will be my ride?" she thinks to herself, her mind aldready whirring with the thought of flight.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads