• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mecha Crusade - 1 more pilot wanted + talk of increasing both sides' starting level

Creamsteak

Explorer
I guess that finalizes this decision. Though I think that we do have a 4th option.

We could start at 4, and award 2 levels after every mission +1 level if all objectives were accomplished successfully. That would mean the maximum would be level 16, but it wouldn't be quite as extreme as starting at level 8 or moving up 4 levels at a time.

garyh

First Post
creamsteak said:
I guess that finalizes this decision. Though I think that we do have a 4th option.

We could start at 4, and award 2 levels after every mission +1 level if all objectives were accomplished successfully. That would mean the maximum would be level 16, but it wouldn't be quite as extreme as starting at level 8 or moving up 4 levels at a time.

CS, you're a genius. That idea is perfect!!

Jemal

Adventurer
So if we're staying at level 4 then, should we start working on the Medabot? And how many people are gonna be in on it? All 6 of us? Or just some? OR are we gonna make 2 medabots?

1 thing I wanted to point out about the medabots:
you only need 3 mechs, and it's actually more efficient to just have 3 in a medabot. Each mecha pilot needs 2 spaces for their pilot. With 3 people, that's 6 slots. You also need to devote BP and slots to 1 weapon each, and if able, a targeting system for each of said weapons. With 3 is where you get the best ratio of BP to people/weapons.

So what's everyone else think? OH, and who all is IN this game on the earth team?

BTW, CS, you may be a Genius, but wanna know why I'M THE LEADER? B/c I'm a...

SUPER VILLAIN
http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/sv.jpg

Last edited:

Mitchifer

First Post
Heya Folks,

Whoa...see what happens when I can't post for a while...chaos :D (grr...stupid finals). Anyway, CS's idea of advancing levels after missions sounds like a good idea, because I'm not really for making my character all over again.

Regards,
Mitchifer

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
If it comes out where someone needs to be dropped from the metabot, just tell me, I really don't care one way or another if I"m in or out. I'll just revise my 'mech slightly

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads