• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mecha Crusade - 1 more pilot wanted + talk of increasing both sides' starting level

Festy_Dog

First Post
This is the recruitment for the mecha team opposing those in the other thread. In essence these are the bad guys, but though they're on the other team doesn't mean they have to be bad people. This team will be composed of 6 people, just like the other team, and will have exactly the same details for character creation, budget points, stat points and the like. The Earth team may get more money though seeing as they're, well, on Earth, but that those details are up to Creamsteak.

Anyway those who wanted to get into the other game but didn't(Uriel Fire of Heaven, Lichtenhart, Sparrowhawk, Jemal, Kalanyr) will be given preference if they want to get in on this deal.

Make characters using the guidelines given to the other Mecha game then you can make any modifications you need to should anything come up. In other words be prepared to change things. Brief histories would be nice as well, not that long ones aren't bad.

Edit: Post your characters here and edit as needed, when they don't need any further editing I'll open a thread to put the finished characters in.

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
YAY! finally! :)

I'd love to be a smart hero/engineer guy. He just don't care about politics, he's here because he's the best with machines, and mecha are the best. :)

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm in. (And this time I've got access to d20 Modern stats). I'll start working up a character. Should have him posted within 24 hours.

EDIT: I'll be using the Wing Captain advanced class from the Polyhedron mag with the mech stuff. I read that that would be the 'captain' if there was one, And I love being leader. hehehe.
(If the other Players don't have a problem with following my leadership)

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
That's what the guy said in the first post. Meaning (Correct me if I'm wrong)

4th level, 32 stat points, 15,500 BP for Mecha.

garyh

First Post
Kalanyr said:
And question 2: Can you take Kestrel Wings twice to improve maneuvrability 2 grades ?

Nope. That answer is based solely on the slot required. Kestrel wings must be placed in a Back slot, and Large and Huge mecha only have one Back slot.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads