• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 1E Leif's AD&D 1E Recruiting Thread

Leif

Adventurer
The RG is linked in post #176, and the IC, and the OOC. I'll try harder to remember to roll for magic items tomorrow, but you can go ahead and post a character without them. Helfdan and DM_Wannabe already have, thanks guys. And, thanks sd, I am feeling better! I even went to work today. Amazing what anitbiotics, sudafed, and anefrin can do for a man. (And a wee dram, or two, of Kessler's whiskey as a chaser.)

Leif

Adventurer
"Mentioning" the players who have not appeared yet:

[MENTION=3887]Mallus[/MENTION], [MENTION=6670510]wolfattack[/MENTION], [MENTION=3192]howandwhy99[/MENTION] are you three guys still up for this game? If so, it has begun, and links to the In-Character thread is in the post immediately below this one, #184. Links to the Out-of-Character, and Rogues Gallery threads are to be found in the first post of the IC. If one or more of you guys has/have given up on the game ever starting (and I really couldn't blame you for that), then I have another player interested, [MENTION=24421]Strahd Von Zarovich[/MENTION]. Strahd if one or more of the three mentioned above takes himself out of the game, then you're in Shoot, you're in anyway -- I have a hard time saying no to someone who wants to play in my games, especially more than one of them! ;) So, yeah, come on and join the fun!''

Thanks for the kick in the pants to get these 'mentions' made, [MENTION=92511]steeldragons[/MENTION].

The game is still in the very early stages, so no one has missed anything significant yet. The party isn't fully formed yet, so jump on in, the water's fine.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
He's not in the RG yet, so, no, he's not shipshape. Stick him in the RG, and we'll take care of any issues later.

Leif

Adventurer
The built-in dice roller on ENWorld has not been put back up since the great crash. It is coming, however, the only question is WHEN. You have the solution, though, roll on Invisible Castle and provide a link to the roll(s).

Leif

Adventurer
Sacrilege of Sacrileges, I've found another board that is much more AD&D, ODD, 0E, 1E, and 2E friendly: MYTH WEAVERS. If you're not a member there yet and join up because of this, please tell them that "Yrel" referred you. That's my handle there, duh.

Remove ads