• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall vs. Sabaron

MidKnight

First Post
After a short delay the judges point to the green belt.

"Your defense has saved you this round. Barely..."

Point Sabaron, Three Orbs Neutral

OOC: Damn guys! - another hard one...

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Sorry guys :( - I have to head off to work now... If you don't want to wait for about 8 hours - you'll have to call for a new judge.

Zappo

Explorer
The trick with the ceiling was not so successful, so Kerall assumes the Rose Petal stance and begins a quiet, slow and relaxes fight. When the earth has stopped rumbling, he advances slowly until Sabaron is pushed to the rock walls of the cave.

The rose petal invades the steppes; quells the rolling of the earth!

OOC: No problem for me, since I'm about to go to sleep.

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron sees that his opponent is fighting in a relaxed fashion. Sabaron counters his foe's flowery move with a judo throw and then rains destruction on his prone enemy with the Manta Ray style!

The manta ray destructively rends the valley; parts the tempest of the sunflower!

ooc: Thanks guys! See you tomorrow. :)

Zappo

Explorer
The rat sings above the village; dodges the touch of the river!

OOC: that's got to be the ugliest move I've ever got
icon13.gif

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron falls to his knees, almost overcome by the horror of a singing rat! He dodges away from the foul singing creature!

The scorpion dodges from the village; avoids the chaos of the foul!

MidKnight

First Post
"Neither move impressed the Ancients. However it is their will that the round goes to Sabaron."

Point Sabaron - Two Orbs Sabaron, One Orb Neutral

OOC: A singing rat would be pretty foul now wouldn't it??:D

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron feels that he is close to winning the fight. Knowing this, he presses a devouring assault, while avoiding his catty opponent.

The scorpion devours the desert; avoids the offensive of the cat!

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall uses the rabbit stance and jumps at a stalagmite on the roof. A few quick kicks, and the huge rock spike falls down on Sabaron, with Kerall riding it!

The rabbit rides from the groto; shields the onslaught of the battlements!

Last edited:

Remove ads