• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall vs. Sabaron

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall is looking to consolidate his power...

OOC: challenge to any green belt or equivalent or lower, except Kalanyr and MidKnight. I'm online during the day and evening of GMT +1, but I'm willing to wait between posts if necessary. Standard match.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- It doesn't look like either of is going to get a fight before the reset, if it's the interference you dislike I will agree to no interference of any type. If its just because you don't want to fight the same person twice thats fair enough.

Zappo

Explorer
OOC - no, no problem with the interference. I excluded you and MK just because I don't want to fight the same person twice in a row (or after just one fight).

Zappo

Explorer
"Sabaron... we meet again". Kerall studies his opponent, to see how he may have changed since they last fought.

"Let me tell you, you are truly insane if you want to fight me. You are too careless with your attacks to stand a chance. You'd better go home to do some cleaning, it looks like your house needs it".

I find your presence to be mad, your home to be unkempt, and your fist to be careless.

Sabaron

First Post
"It saddens me that you have turned since our last match."

"Who is that bald woman over there? Is that your wife? You call that pathetic band of inbred youths a gang? HAH! Those fools won't defend you from my wrath!"

I find your spouse to be balding, your kingdom to be junk-like, and your defense to be feeble.

MidKnight

First Post
Mists rise from the ground...

Three forms appear from the fog. They move to the combatants.

"We are here."

"The Ancient's declare that while a careless fist is dangerous, it does not carry the sting of one's spouse being bald. Sabaron may set match length and type. Let it be known that:"

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the volcano west of the Jade Gate on the dusk of the rat.

wraithjudge.jpg

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads