• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall vs. Sabaron

Sabaron

First Post
3 flags! Standard match as per Zappo's stipulations.

Sabaron begins the match by taunting his opponent. "You fool! I defeated you the last time we fought; if you had trained properly you'd have a chance this time! But no, you've gone and taken the path of darkness. Pathetic fool, you will be easy to squash!"

The manticore shouts above the marsh; fends off the push of the mist!

Zappo

Explorer
"You are good with words. But I, I am good with fists!"

Kerall adopts the Tree stance, and he seems to loom over the hellish volcanic landscape; Sabaron's attack is nothing more than a bird's song to him.

The tree tumbles higher than the hells; shields the push of the bird!

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: difficult...

IC:Three orbs phase into exisistance between the fighters.

"The Ancients are not impressed with shouting and tumbling but in the end give the first round to Kerall."

Point Kerall - One Orb Kerall, Two Orbs Neutral

Sabaron

First Post
ooc: Zappo, we have had a judge for a while now ;)

also ooc: Ooooo... pretty move... :) Not to mention my first randomly generated style move.

Kerall ignored his lecture. Sabaron draws the small practice dagger he always carries and charges his foe, knocking him down and scattering all of his efforts at attack.

The dagger tramples the madlands; scatters the efforts of the chi and sinuously fends off the onslaught of the shield!

Zappo

Explorer
OOC: damn... I updated the judge request thread, and forgot the title.

IC:
Holy ****! Kerall is about to be wiped away by this masterful blow, when sheer luck comes to his help. The basalt under him cracks and shatters, making him fall into a small cave.

Dirty Trick!

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Don't it just suck when they do that Sabaron??

IC: The wraiths seem to miss Sabaron's move as they concentrate on bringing Kerall back out of the pit. Kerall floats from the hole and is dropped back on solid ground several feet from the opening. "Do not allow that to happen again warrior."

"Continue..."

Zappo

Explorer
OOC: :D:D:D

IC:
"Not again? Sure!" Kerall gives a big grin to the wraiths. Then, he bull rushes Sabaron. The move is feeble, and certainly the Honor warrior can easily absorb the impact. And so happens, except that the force of Kerall's running body combined with Sabaron's weight makes the ground crack once again - and this time, they are both going down!

Sneaky Trick: Caves!

Standing up again, Kerall smiles and says: "Don't you like it down here? I hope so, vermin, because you are going to stay for a
long time...". Then, he uses the powerful Dragon stance to damage the cave's roof - shards of sharp basalt stone fall on Sabaron and shred his body, making him bleed from a thousand wounds.

The dragon withers the caves; shreds the blood of the vermin!

Sabaron

First Post
ooc: Hate that :mad: tried paging Niko but it's been several minutes and no response. Don't want to hold up the match forever.

The fox glides before the valley; shields against the assailment of the wyrm!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Too late for the judges to get some Purity of Focus to undo that Dirty Trick?

Appearently so. Oh well, most of the times I've used that the fighter I helped ended up losing anyway. So maybe you'll win because I didn't help you, even though it really sucks to get your first Sig Style wiped away like that. Sorry I wasn't faster.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads