• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kender Game OOC thread. Warning: possesions will be borrowed.

Would the DM please go over my powers and if some are not ok that he would please state what level they should be or if they should be removed.

My thanks. (Vortex should be higher I think... But it aint as powerfull as the spell reality mealstrom which is 7th so... 6th seems ok then I think if 5 is to low.)

GoldenEagle

First Post
I just updated my character and cohort. If you guys could let me know if there are any blatant errors on my characters...I was working on them at all hours of the night [just had our first child:) and have had plenty of trouble sleeping] . It looks like we are close to ready...

casually borrows gem as it is being handed to DM "that looks like a shindilywig shiny; Did you know that the shindilywig comes from...{snip 15 minute oral discertation}...and most importantly it is not good for explosives. You could kill a PC with that. I'll take care of that for you" :D

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
My character is finished (barring a name), and I should have my cohort done by tomorrow evening.

Last edited:

buzzard

First Post
Mine has been here for a while waiting for the rest of the midget army to assemble.

Heck, in the interim I even thought up some background.

buzard

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads