• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Into the Dragon's Maw (OOC)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Zeromaru X, Faera should be able to be moved by you now.

Kobold Stew, roll20 is free to use. If you would like to use the map, you can register for free and join the game using the link in the earlier post. I'm sorry to have everyone have to refer to a separate site, but the only other method I could think of for keeping an updated map was to edit it through GIMP with a whole bunch of layers. Honestly, I sometimes have to do graphic design work with my job, and that's where my time goes to die. I can never get something done quickly. Roll20 should hopefully allow me to keep things moving.

Ha -- it turns out I'm Toph M. on roll20 already. Clearly I was tricked at some point to register. I lay no claim to cartographical manipulation abilities, If you point me to the game, I'll try to find it.

Matthan

Explorer
I think everyone has control over their tokens now. Cade has successfully slaughtered his dragonling. Pell has an action queued up. [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION] if you want to move Pell where you want him that's fine, or I'll figure out a rough guess from your post. Fingers crossed, I'll have the dragonlings next set of actions up this evening.

*edit* Also, I named your tokens. I've never played on roll20 (always DMed) so I don't know what it looks like from the player's side. Try clicking on a token and see if it brings up a name or if you can move it, it's probably you.

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
The dragonling paralyzed under the water has a realization. His mother never really loved him or his siblings. She’s kept them here half starved and so crazy that they didn’t even think it was weird that food would walk on top of the water. Now, that he’s had a moment to think, it all makes sense. He’s going to get out of here. Maybe find a little tribe of kobolds to worship him and really make something of himself. That’ll show his mom!

I lost it with this! xDDD

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads