• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season [Volume] 2 (#30)---11/05/07-'Out of Time'

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
If a Peter and Heiro ever get back together, possibly Ando (mmmmm), they will see that Mohinder creates a 'cure' in both futures that ends up killing a huge amount of the populations. Sure, Sylar was behind one in his role of Natan (who the company wanted) and now looks like one for Bob.

:D

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
But HRG does know that the pictures show only POSSIBLE, and not NECESSARY futures. However, you may be right that he'll be willing to go to any length to fend off that particular possible future, no matter how chaotic.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
If a Peter and Heiro ever get back together, possibly Ando (mmmmm), they will see that Mohinder creates a 'cure' in both futures that ends up killing a huge amount of the populations. Sure, Sylar was behind one in his role of Natan (who the company wanted) and now looks like one for Bob.

Even more evidence of why Mohinder needs to die. Who knows, maybe next season (if there is one) Mohinder will develop a vaccine that turns normal people into super humans and super humans into normal people.

If anything Peter and Hiro needs to take Mohinder into the future to have him see what damage he constantly is causing by his meddling in micro-biology.

Hand of Evil said:
l Question: Why is it that every time we see Angela Petrelli, she is in the same outfit?

That business suit IS her super hero outfit its indestructible and can't be taken off.

Grymar

Explorer
Latest off-the-wall theory.

Elle gets Peter out of custody from the Company where he had been since the BOOM (he gets her electricity powers). She and he team up to break Adam out. The three vow to bring down the Company.

How Peter gets into the cargo container in Cork and why the Irishmen were looking to rob that container I don't yet know, but that's a start of a theory.

Kaodi

Hero
Does Heroes replay on some other night of the week? I have missed most of Season 2 so far, but this sounds like it has been a particularly good episode.

DonTadow

First Post
Remus Lupin said:
It's not that we know more than he does, but that what he knows should convince him that the company is not to be trusted. Hasn't he seen Bob manipulate? Hasn't he seen the tactics that the company is wont to use? Doesn't he know when he's being had? This was a company that, presumably while Bob was in a high level position, was involved in a conspiracy to destroy New York City. That, all by itself, ought to render Bob permanently suspect in Mohinder's eyes. He should have stuck with the plan until he knew more. That's what makes him stupid!
Beyond that, in this very episode Mohinder says that "at best Bob is gray" and that might be giving him the benefit of the doubt. A couple of pictures and Mohinder turns away from the plan. I'd say this was bad, except this seems to be how the character goes.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Kaodi said:
Does Heroes replay on some other night of the week? I have missed most of Season 2 so far, but this sounds like it has been a particularly good episode.

Each episode of season 2 is posted on the nbc website the day after they air.

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
A good episode. But I will point out one little item everyone, including the writers, seem to be missing. We see (presumably) Kensai's charred to the bone corpse. Ah, but he'll just regenerate. Yeah, and he'll be an amnesiac (sp?)! His brain cells may be regenerated, but the connections won't. Those are not effected by DNA!

Remove ads