• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full - Waiting for complete characters] Loex’edar: The Dragon War

G

Guest 11456

Post is up. Please repost your action for this round. Also read through my post and if you have questions post them here. I hope we can get this game moving once more.

G

Guest 11456

Jdvn1 said:
... Can I keep my action the same?

Yes. But the grapple is your only viable action. The other two have you going less then your minimum fly speed of 75 feet. If you don't go your minimum you start falling because you stall kind of like an airplane.

G

Guest 11456

Goddess FallenAngel said:
I'd like to keep my action... I'd re-write it using the new grid/map, but it confusles me. :) I think that scout and I had worked out a viable way of doing so?

OK. I'll await DM ruling on that. Your current action as I see it is Move, Hover, & Attack. Which is a move action, a move equivalent action, & an attack action. Normally you are only able to make two actions.

Wrahn

First Post
I think you put me a little close to the one with the club (I should be out of his reach, assuming he has 10 ft of reach). Other than that I think my action is alright.

By my estimation, I need to fly approxiamately 65 feet to get to the arcanist, doubled for flying up (This is further complicated by the 45 degree angle climb that poor manuverability is limited too, but it is close and I have some wiggle room) (20ft^2 + 45ft^2 + 45ft^2 = y^.5 about 67 ft)

Without hurting my brain any further, I am estimating in the 70 ft I have to left in the move equivilant action that I can course correct and move the distance (have to turn about 22 degrees by my estimation assuming Vers has already passed underneath them and is heading 90 degree at a level pace and should end at WEA

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Tailspinner said:
Yes. But the grapple is your only viable action. The other two have you going less then your minimum fly speed of 75 feet. If you don't go your minimum you start falling because you stall kind of like an airplane.
I'm fine with that--grapple it is.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
See ... this is precisely why I came up with a non-combat dragon who heals in combat.

Anyone need healing, beckon flitterdust. He'll be on the edge of the battlefield where he cannot get hurt and xyz coordinates aren't as big of a deal. :)

No offense, TS - your maps appear as though they took a great amount of time and you are to be commended. Just too much thinking for me...

Tailspinner said:
OK. I'll await DM ruling on that. Your current action as I see it is Move, Hover, & Attack. Which is a move action, a move equivalent action, & an attack action. Normally you are only able to make two actions.

Actually, we had covered that;

Here:
scout989 said:
Also, Goddess FallenAngel: since you're counting on the Hover feat for your hovering ability, you must take a move action to begin hovering. If you choose to do that, you won't get in an attack this round (but you'll be hovering at the start of the next). Your other option is to use up at least 75' of movement this round, take a single attack, and begin hovering next turn if it's a good move. What's your call?

And here:
Goddess FallenAngel said:
Hmm... can I do the 75' movement, single attack, start hovering next round? Maybe take a round-about way to my target? :)

...but I never got an answer to the second post, either yes or no....

Remove ads