• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enter the HellMouth

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hmm...okay we need to continue this on MSN Or something and get this off the OOC thread =P

But I will say that the girl is too young to know its real love or not. What I had thought was love when I was 16 is so TOTALLY nothing like what I think love is at 27...love at 16 is puppy love compared to that.

Which has some bearing on how Mercedes thinks. I'm kind of playing her now from a sort of hindsight kind of thing. She thinks she's in love with Ken, but is she really?

Krizzel

First Post
Yeah this should probably move to email. Put me on a list of all the interested parties if anyone wants to discuss this further.

Now back to Jemal's thread :p

Jarval

Explorer
Interesting derailment of a thread ;) :D The rest of this post is in answer to a question of Corlon's in the IC thread. My answer got a little long to go in the flow of the game...

Originally posted by Corlon in the IC thread:
ooc: huh? xander/willow thing, my limited knowledge of buffy does not recall this... Does this have anything to do with the shooting of the person, and then willow gets all pissed off and starts using dark magic or something?

Nope. The Xander/Willow thing was going on in Seasons 1 to 3. Tara getting shot doesn't take place until Season 6.

To give you a quick overview, in Season 1, Willow digs Xander, Xander likes Buffy and doesn't know about Willow's feelings, and Buffy doesn't want to date Xander, partly because of Angel and partly because she knows about Willow's feelings towards Xander.

Season 2 continues along much the same lines, but turns into Willow dating Oz, and Xander dating Cordelia.

Season 3 sees Willow and Xander eventually getting together, while both still dating Oz and Cordy respectively. This leads to Cordy getting hurt and leaving at the end of the season.

Season 4 sees Oz and Willow's relationship fall apart as his werewolf nature shows through. This leads onto Willow and Tara, although Oz does return for one episode later in the season. This is also the Season where Xander and Anya start dating.

And I think I'll stop there, before people start looking at me all funny...

Shalimar

First Post
I don't see you as funny. I watch the show as well and knew all of that stuff. Thats why I am playing in this game, why we all are. We are fans of the Buffyverse. There is nothing wrong with that. I know I want this to be as close to the show as possible, so that crazy love trapazoid thing is an intergral part of it. I believe we can all agree on wanting this to be the show or we wouldn't be doing this, so I don't think liking buffy is out of line at all in the thread, more a requirement.

I know if it didn't have that Buffy feeling I wouldn't want to play, and I think I am not the only one.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
:D I just have a tendency to pay attention to the relationships in the TV I watch, it's kind of an in joke with my family and friends. I'm not sure that I should admit to this, but I'm a big fan of Dawson's Creek...

Shalimar said:
so that crazy love trapezoid thing is an integral part of it.

Love that line :)

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
Why not continue the discussion on the GD forum ('that's what it's ther for) just put [OT] (off-Topic in front of it. Okay? or not.

Shalimar

First Post
GWolf said:
I've never seen an episode of buffy.

I know I signed up for the game because I like buffy, I am curious why you would sign up without haviung seen the show. Do you like the Setting or something?

Remove ads