E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

Velmont

First Post
Ridik looks a moment at the items. "Strange, a dwarven head on a small mace." Ridik cast a detect magic to see if his intuition is good.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Ridik try to see if the items are magical and what type of aura they have.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
"It's what I thougth. Most likely, they haven't been digest because they were magical. The mace and teh shield have faint aura, most likely simple enchantment that enhance their performance. The amulet seems more powerfull... I think if I want to be more usefull, I could use the mace and the shield until we identify what they do and decide if we keep it or sell it. What do you think of that? For the amulet... well, amulet have many kind of enchantement. It's hard to tell what it can do, and I can tell what the aura type is."

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Without an identify spell, we probably won't get the amulet's powers. Nezrak has that spell, though. Perhaps he has a pearl or can buy one from the fey. Gorefoot has a magic weapon. Ridik should probably take the small things, then.

"So. Part of the cavern is caved in. I don't see how we'd get in there. Let's go back and see the thorns.

OOC2: Of course, I'm curious about a blank spot on the map just as I was paraoid about the pon, but Percy wouldn't be that way, would she? She's ready to back out and talk to the fey.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Same here, I'm curious to knwo what is under teh balck spot of teh map, but that's not a computer game, so Ridik see no interest in it, except if it can be the hiding place of an arcane library... unlikely.

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: hehe curiousity killed the cat... :) feel free to explore if you want to. The only person I could see wanting to explore everything would've been Nars perhaps. But yes its kinda like the video game blank area on the map)

Heading back out of the cave complex, the group finds the two thorns standing guard as they slip out of their hiding spots.

"Have you killed the beast then?"

Remove ads