E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, and some mushroom and a gelatinous creature that paralyze... I think anything that was living in that tried to kill us but we killed them. Told like that, it sounds a bit evil, but it was only self-defence. Anyway, it's done." tells Ridik.

OOC: Who carry the amulet? Does he wear it?

Manzanita

First Post
"Well. We did kill the drake and some other stuff, but we saw no sign of the sprite you'd sent in to negotiate with them. We're ready to head for Gemhold, or to find those nomads." says Percy. "And say, do you have any pearls?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"We shall morn his loss, thank you for helping us in this. We can take you to the nomads now if you like." he replies, "Though I'm afraid that we do not have pearls on us. The nomads carry more goods in trade and might have what you seak."

Velmont

First Post
"I think we can go see them, then." tells Ridik.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Erekose, as we won't explore the dark spot of the map, I'm curious to know if we have miss something... if you don't want to answer now, maybe you can answer later.[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
The thorn nods and leads the party down away from the hillside where they fought the drake. After a couple of hours of silent walking through the forest, the thorn pauses and looks to Percy, "Did you want to stop and rest? We can provide sustenance if you require it as well."

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I can't remember our HP status. But percy has spells left, I know. We don't expect the nomads to be hostile, so I don't think we need to stop unless we're hungry or tired.

Velmont

First Post
"I'm still fine. A bit tired, but I can keep up with the other. What I really need, it is a good night of sleep, but that will come in time." Ridik replies, yawning in the middle of his sentence.

OOC: I agree with Manz.

Remove ads