• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Good call on the power attack for Gorefoot. He'll continue beating on the creature with Rodimus. If Gorefoot drops to 15hp or less, then he'll step back and let Nars move up to fight, if necessary.

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 2 Cont]

Percy waits.

[Round 3]

Ishmael waits.

Rodimus attacks with full force. The flurry of his blows destroys the poor badger.

[~fin~]

[sblock=ooc]Rodimus 26/42 remaining
Nars 21/24 remaining
Ishmael 9/50 remaining
Gorefoot 34/54 remaining
Dire Badger 61dmg[/sblock]

IcyCool

First Post
Gorefoot grins at Nars, and then at Rodimus, "I was starting to think those things didn't work." Gorefoot says, point at Rodimus' fists. "Glad I was wrong."

Erekose13

Explorer
Nars searches the tunnels and discovers that both digging attempts appear to have been aborted, possibly when the badger ran amok and killed his handlers (as evidenced by the half chewed gnoll bodies you guys found here). There is nothing to be found at the end of either tunnel.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Whoops. Missed that combat closing post of Erekose's.

IC: ""Good job, boys." Percy says. "I wonder what the gnolls were digging for. We know what's on all sides of this pit. Looks like we've about cleaned out this place. Perhaps we should call it a day. We should brainstorm some more about how to get into that last door before we leave. Perhaps this last key we found will help. Let's move back to the entrance room and spend the night there. We can keep the horses and wagon in there too."

Remove ads