• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detail Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellubb

First Post
How many 3rd level characters are pending approval? I have one pretty much ready but I don't to overload the judges if they have more than a couple already they are reviewing. Anyway, I can wait I suppose, there is not much happening in the Tavern right now.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mellubb said:
How many 3rd level characters are pending approval? I have one pretty much ready but I don't to overload the judges if they have more than a couple already they are reviewing. Anyway, I can wait I suppose, there is not much happening in the Tavern right now.
I only see one pending in my mailbox; there is one still being worked on (DrZombie) and one in the tavern (Bront). Not quite enough for adventure, but these things come in cycles.

Bront

The man with the probe
Just a note on 4E.

Since Eberron support may not be around till 2009(?), I don't think we need to worry till then, but even then, we have the 6 month rule to fall back on, so it's something that LEB won't even have to think about till 6 months after 4E is released.

Chances are, since it will be another reenvisioning of characters and not a fairly easy conversion like 3.0 to 3.5, We will likely continue on in 3.5 E for the forseeable future.

Wik

First Post
Good to know. Really, I'm not even thinking about 4E at this point, since it's a ways away (and when it does come out, I'll be a full-time student, so there's no way I'll even be able to afford the books!)

Mellubb

First Post
stonegod said:
I only see one pending in my mailbox; there is one still being worked on (DrZombie) and one in the tavern (Bront). Not quite enough for adventure, but these things come in cycles.

Cool, I will put the finishing touches on him and post tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads