• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detail Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Adventurer
I sent a requst for character approval (finally leveled to level 3) a couple days ago. Since my connection and computer are new I don't now if the e-mail made through. Character is here, just in case.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Knight Otu is stepping down as a judge for personal reasons. I want to thank him again for all the work he put into getting LEB started (and for his other judge/mod work in general).

Thanks!

Moggthegob

First Post
i will haveto think on my third level character. I may wait a bit tho. Running a game and playign two more is alot. If I still feel I have time Ill get my third level guy started after that. I have a hobgoblin dirgesinger concept ,inspired by the Dragon Below novels that I am still trying to work out. If not, My half-orc paladin idea is still sitting around( from the demon wastes of course.)

stonegod

Erekose13 Let me know if you received my recent email about our favorite half-orc. Mail's been wonky...

Erekose13

Explorer
Yup I got him, I'll look at him hopefully today. Thanks for taking the brunt of all those approvals this past couple of weeks. i've been very strapped for time lately.

stonegod

Erekose13 said:
Yup I got him, I'll look at him hopefully today. Thanks for taking the brunt of all those approvals this past couple of weeks. i've been very strapped for time lately.
That;s why we have two. :)

Erekose13

Explorer
Regarding l2 and l3 character starting wealth. I was reviewing some of the new 3rd level characters and ran across a conundrum. In LEW we state that you cannot purchase magic items above 1/5th your starting wealth. I cannot find anything in LEB stating anything similar. Do we have such a rule? or is it a free for all?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Regarding l2 and l3 character starting wealth. I was reviewing some of the new 3rd level characters and ran across a conundrum. In LEW we state that you cannot purchase magic items above 1/5th your starting wealth. I cannot find anything in LEB stating anything similar. Do we have such a rule? or is it a free for all?
If we don't, we should definitely at least have one, set at at most 1/2 or 1/3.

stonegod

Erekose13 said:
I agree, though that means at least one character that is approved (though hasn't shown up yet) would need a tweak. Should that be in an official proposal? :)

stonegod

If anyone has a first or maybe second level character that's been inactive and wants an adventure, An Old Friend will be recruiting until Monday eve. Could use one or two more (magically inclined better than not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads