• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darksun Sign Up

Due to Kalanyr being restricted from his books at this time I made the bare bones of his character, Kal, if you would like me to also flesh out a spell list I'll do so, but I left several options for you to customize/change however you like.

Kalanyr's Char, male elf Wizard (Preserver) 6: CR 6; ECL 6; Medium-size Humanoid (elf); HD 6d4+6; hp ?; Init +8; Spd 40 ft; AC 14 (+4 Dex); Melee unarmed strike -1 (1d3-1); SA spells; SQ elven traits, summon familiar; AL NG; SV Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +5; Str 9, Dex 16 (18), Con 12, Int 18 (20), Wis 10, Cha 12.

Skills and Feats: Alchemy +15, Bluff +10, Concentration +11, Disguise +10, Knowledge (arcana) +15, Spellcraft +15; Enhanced Gathering, Improved Initiative, Metamagic Feat (choose), Scribe Scroll (virtual Feat), Spell Focus (choose).

SQ–Elven Traits (Ex): Sleep immunity, +2 save vs. Enchantment, low-light vision, proficient: longsword or rapier, proficient: longbows and shortbows, +10 movement speed (from Dex).

Wizard Spells Prepared (4/5/4/3):

Equipment: Bracers of Dexterity +2 (4,000), Headband of Intellect +2 (4,000), Quaal's Feather Token (Tree) x10 (2,000), 3000 cp remaining.

Last edited:

SITE UPDATE PLEASE CHECK IT

12-30-02 there was a site update involving the psionics and psychic combat. Please check it out since this will effect most everyone.

another bump. Anyone else?

Is it me or the game? So many wanted me to do this but virtually no one seems to want to play in it. Thoughts?

Krizzel

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
oh! well then if there's still room then count me in now that I'm home again

Ditto for me, if you still need people. I'd want to play a bard (looks interesting to try out what they've got), or, if no one protests, a wizard flirting with preserving/defiling (mostly because I want to test out the rules for gathering energy, see how the differences between preserving and defiling work, etc.). But I don't want to do that if it'll cause problems amongst the group.

dead_radish

Explorer
I'll be picking up the athas.org info tonight, and working up a character when I get home. I loved Darksun back in the days. :)

I'll likely play either an elven runner type, or a halfling. Hopefully I'll get in in time. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads