• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 modern - Friday the 13th] Do *you* have what it takes to be a camp counsler?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
IC as Meagan:'Sex, drugs and ...er, Rock-n-Roll is SO DEAD...Wait, Dead is too cool, it's so 'not cool'. Sex, drugs and Black Metal!' (Gives Satan's Horns signs, then plays a flurry of stacatto notes on her Violin.
'Gawd...waiting for this bus to Camp Blood is lame...And I bet all of the guys are either Dorks or Jock idiots, and just my luck all of the Hot ones will be Gay.'
Meagan stabs the table where she waits with her all-black camp-gear with her Hiben Thrower before hurling it into a nearby shed wall.
A nearby trucker, stopped for a soda at the rest stop leans over and laughs, 'Well, Hel-lo Elvira, hehe, Shoot, you can come on over and hang out with me if ya want, I ain't no Dork and I aint THAT way, I'm all Man.'
The tub of middle aged lard waits a full minute before he realizes that her stare is one of Incredulousness, and not awe at his Virility. The he gets up and waddles off muttering 'Prolly a damned Lezbean anywho...'
Meagan puts on her sunglasses, sips her Dr. Pepper and yells, 'Gawd, where is that BUS!!!'
:D
I'm all for staying here. We don't need to be graphically crude with the Sex/Drugs/Gore thing, it can be made to be campy (No pun intended, Ok, I DID smile), since it is fashioned after the rediculous Slasher Genre. (I'm a Horror afficionado, but Slasher films are not my thing for the most part. I'm a snooty Zombie Movie/Demon from the Pit/Alien Menace sort of guy.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Way OOC:Yeah, Resident Evil...Mmmmm...I live with a Milla Jojovich lookalike, :D (My ex gf, oddly enough) We were going to do RE as Halowe'en, since I have been a Zombie for the last 4 years (and will continue to be, although being a Mantis Shrimp has a certain lure).I wanted to get Emily (that's her name) to be the resident Zombie Slayin' Badass Babe and a bunch of my friends to be Zombies with me...Alas, nobody wanted to endure the requisite discomfort of the Zombie make-up.
I had Voodoo style 'stitched together lips' and all (recently cut, dried blood and all, and maggots (rice grains) glued/coming out of my prosthetic wounds :D

IC: I made my Knives Master Worked, you can find Hibben throwers on completeknives.com for under 20 bucks each, and they deserve the +1 at a minimum.
I gave Throwing Knives 20' Rng, but -1 in Melee, which is the stats in some D20 book somewhere. Let me know if this is a big deal. (Like I'll hurt Jas...er, like I'll get much use out of them, what with all those camp chores and boys/girls to seduce.
The U.S.M.C. can attest to the K-Bar (which is only about 60 bucks)

OOC:Looking for knives got me to buy a few from that site :O Like I need more throwing knives...

IC:'Gawd, that bus is Lagging!'Meagan opens her worn copy of Books of Blood Volume II and enters Mr. Barker's World yet again...

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: I know the game doesn't "START" till monday, but I'm gonna post alittle something like Uriel did, just as a "bump" so we don't loose this thread by Monday.

IC:
A hot-red, almost brand-new Lambourghini Diablo screeches to a halt in front of the bus-stop to Camp Blood. Looking out the passenger door at the girl sitting reading a book, Jemal turns off the Megadeth CD and smiles.
"Well, guess It's not gonna be such a bad trip after all. Tell me you're waiting for the camp bus and you'll be makin my day."

perivas

First Post
OOC: I fixed up my character a bit, after reading the materials. It seems that I could afford the car, if I end up in debt (i.e., at wealth +0).

...Meanwhile, John is just beginning to unpack his duffel bag of stuff and organizing his room. When finished, he grabs his neon-colored practice baseballs outside to go take a few swings to christen the place properly.

Jemal

Adventurer
I don't mean to sound impatient or anything, but does anybody know what happened to angelsboi?
It's wednesday night and we were supposed to start Monday.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads