• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 modern - Friday the 13th] Do *you* have what it takes to be a camp counsler?

Angelsboi

First Post
Lestia - 1st off, you need the d20 Modern book. Your email states you dont have it. You do need it.

Second of all, i work 8 to 11 hour work days therefore i get to post once. Having a full time job as senior sales in retail at a mall at christmas WITH a live in boyfriend ... not a lot of major time.

Third, you will be in the sequel.

Now, for all those with characters, do you all want to play on this board or some place else? We will be starting on Monday ...

Lestasia

First Post
Okay fine but you did let another guy into your game and he didn't have the book so why does my not having the book keep me out of the game? I didn't mean to make you so mad I was just hurt because you found the time to respond to at least two-three other posts that came after mine did. So surely you can understand why it looked like I was being ignored.

Now, am I going to have to have toe book to evewn be in the sequal?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Angelsboi said:
Now, for all those with characters, do you all want to play on this board or some place else? We will be starting on Monday ...

Here is fine with me

Somewhere else we will have to see:)

Lestasia

First Post
Thanxs!

Thanks festy-dog I really appreciate it. Again I am sorry if I offended or angered anyone unneccesarily. I just misunderstood and will apologize for my posts.

Peace!

garyh

First Post
I prefer to keep the game here, just so it's easier for me to check with my other games. But, I've been fine so far keeping up with Fading Lights over on goand, so either is cool.

Lestasia, welcome to the boards!! Study up on the SRD Festy linked to, and hopefully you can get in on the next PbP game to start here!! :)

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
No prob. The only one I'm in over there is "Fading Lights." There's a link in my sig to it.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
1st, I don't really care where we play, but it would be more convinient on this board, cuz that's where all the other game's are for me.

2nd to Lestasia, I know you've apologized for seeming rude, but I don't think you were. I was let into the game though I don't have the book. I think you deserve an explanation for this so I'll give it as I see it.

1. I got here before you
2. trimeulose offered to help me, and he DOES have the book
3. It's on my 'To get asap' list, so I should have it within the first few week or so of the game.
4. Until then, I've got that d20 link bookmarked.
(Which reminds me... I just went shopping, I'll be editing the character from my last post to show the new items.)

Hope that helps, and sorry you couldn't get in. Just take your time and make a really kickass character for the sequel. ;)
I have a feeling most of us'll be dead.

GL, HF.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
Angelsboi said:

Not in the game, so feel free to ignore me :))), but you might want to consider the tone of the game before making a choice about where to play.

In general, the In Character board follows the EN World rules of "don't offend Eric's/Morrus' grandma". If you're going to do much on the sex/drugs/rock & roll/violence/BoVD fronts, you might want to check with one of the mods first, and maybe add an [Adult] tag to the thread header.

Anyway, darn shame I missed the cut-off for characters, this sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe I can make the sequel? :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads