D1: Ashin's Commission (El Jefe judging)

El Jefe

First Post
I'd rather do a few things well than a lot of things poorly. Unfortunately, that means I'm going to have to cut back a bit on LEW. And more unfortunately, this game is the biggest time-sink of all my LEW projects, or at least the biggest potential time-sink, should I draw up the next set of encounters correctly. It's a really cool adventure, and if I can't run it, I'd really like someone else to. However, I've already asked in General Discussion for someone to serve as replacement judge, and if I can't get someone to do that, I doubt I'll be able to find a replacement DM. So, I think I'm going to call this one.

In terms of denouement, I'm thinking Michael will stumble into the rest of the group as they make their way the last few miles to Duvik. I'll have to figure out how you get from there to the RDI without doing something illogical or getting yourself killed. Let me think about that.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Uhhh...hmm....if anyone wants, I could have Zaeryl leave and then GM the rest myself if you give me the notes. There's no need for the others to have to suffer doubly (once for the lull and once for the lack of the actual reward in either XP or GP).

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Uhhh...hmm....if anyone wants, I could have Zaeryl leave and then GM the rest myself if you give me the notes. There's no need for the others to have to suffer doubly (once for the lull and once for the lack of the actual reward in either XP or GP).

I'd be up for that, if it's OK with everybody.

Erekose13

Explorer
I'll stick around too, though I'd like to bump Eternity up to 3rd. Our last XP reward was Dec 15th. She would've gotten 200XP in time rewards since then, which would give her 3rd. Alternatively I can spend DM points if I need to (though I'd prefer to save those for Tenebrynn).

Rystil Arden

First Post
That's everyone except B4cchus, except El Jefe himself, of course.

@Erekose--don't worry. If I take over, the first thing I'm doing (and *before* Zaeryl takes one for the team, mind you) is giving everyone out the missing XP they are owed.

El Jefe

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I'd be up for that. How should I best get that information to you?

Remove ads