D1: Ashin's Commission (El Jefe judging)

B4cchus

Explorer
Hi folks,

i have indeed been gone for quite some time in this year. A lot of hectic things where eating away my time, leaving me little time and attention for hobbies such as LEW.
I'm going to make a better appearance from this point on, now that most things have settlesd a bit down in my personal life.
Apologies that i haven't posted an awal notice beforehand or during my absence.

As to reply to Zearyl's offer: i agree but i would like to have this adventure closed within a reasonable time frame. If it can't be done under, say, 6 months i think i rather pull my character out. I think you all know and possibly share my reasons for this.

Gr.,
B4cchus

Rystil Arden

First Post
B4cchus said:
Hi folks,

i have indeed been gone for quite some time in this year. A lot of hectic things where eating away my time, leaving me little time and attention for hobbies such as LEW.
I'm going to make a better appearance from this point on, now that most things have settlesd a bit down in my personal life.
Apologies that i haven't posted an awal notice beforehand or during my absence.

As to reply to Zearyl's offer: i agree but i would like to have this adventure closed within a reasonable time frame. If it can't be done under, say, 6 months i think i rather pull my character out. I think you all know and possibly share my reasons for this.

Gr.,
B4cchus
I'll get it done quickly if players post quickly (and by all appearances, that will likely be the case once the game unstalls, if we pick up momentum).

ajanders

Explorer
Bacchus, no worries: Rystil, I believe we had decided to wrap this up tomorrow if El Jefe had not managed to send you his notes?

Best thought I have is everyone not Michael goes back to Orussus, Michael does not enter the village, is punished with a severe flogging, and goes back to Orussus himself.

Obviously other people may have other ideas.

Rystil Arden

First Post
ajanders said:
Bacchus, no worries: Rystil, I believe we had decided to wrap this up tomorrow if El Jefe had not managed to send you his notes?

Best thought I have is everyone not Michael goes back to Orussus, Michael does not enter the village, is punished with a severe flogging, and goes back to Orussus himself.

Obviously other people may have other ideas.
Oh, that's what you thought? I had meant that if he didn't come back by March, I would make up the ending and play out the adventure. It seems tragic for the party to have to wait this long in limbo and then be DOUBLE punished by not getting any XP or loot for ending the adventure, right? So while waiting for El Jefe, I came up with my own ending for the adventure. If you'd rather abort, that's fine too, but I'm willing to run it if not.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, that's what you thought? I had meant that if he didn't come back by March, I would make up the ending and play out the adventure. It seems tragic for the party to have to wait this long in limbo and then be DOUBLE punished by not getting any XP or loot for ending the adventure, right? So while waiting for El Jefe, I came up with my own ending for the adventure. If you'd rather abort, that's fine too, but I'm willing to run it if not.

ooc: I had seen both possible meenings and thought I'd wait to see which you meant. Either is OK, though I've been meaning to try a Rystil adventure at the next opportunity, so I prefer to stay in. :)

Remove ads