D1: Ashin's Commission (El Jefe judging)

ajanders

Explorer
No worries.
Now that I've played Dead Rising, my expectations are nicely set.
Clearly I'll be starting a new character by Valentine's Day :)

Patlin

Explorer
El Jefe said:
Looking for Ironwolf to be approved for 4th.

ooc: I'm figuring that the character judges are swamped at the moment, possibly due to the holidays. I haven't heard anything back. As I am swamped as well, I really can't complain. :)

Patlin

Explorer
Starting to wonder if there is a new thread out there for this adventure I just haven't found. I had been worried I was the one holding things up with the character aproval issue... perhaps I should re-state that said issue is now resolved?

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: I know that I have been floating the idea of retiring Eternity, but I have not made up my mind yet. Please do not stop on my account. For now I'll be continuing with hopes that I personally will engage more with her. Note that my interest in retiring her is by no means due to your DMing El Jefe or the other players in this game. I just haven't found her voice yet.

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
Starting to wonder if there is a new thread out there for this adventure I just haven't found. I had been worried I was the one holding things up with the character aproval issue... perhaps I should re-state that said issue is now resolved?
No, I've just been a slug the last few days.

Update and new thread tonight.

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: My apologies, it obviously didn't happen last night. I'll shoot for tonight again. And if someone has a few spare 28-hour days, please send them to me.

Remove ads